Page 299 of 313 FirstFirst ... 199249289297298299300301309 ... LastLast
Results 2,981 to 2,990 of 3124

Thread: Things that made you Facepalm today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    or was Mexico like get your fucking wall off our land and they were trying to remove it? I don't know.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Remember, I'm a tiny dick pussy.

Fair enough. Thanks for providing an answer on the bracing question. I was picturing giant poles or something on either side holding it up while the concrete cured.
    That's what they do. You can see the poles in the video. The little horizontal cross pieces on the Mexican side of the wall are the top connections to the wall, and the guy with the lift appears to be trying to way down a pole anchor with a block of concrete.

What you can't see, is that somewhere under ground there's a concrete footing that was cured, and the wall was also anchored to that. Those anchor points are now compromised, and should be excavated and redone.
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.

The crazy left: OMG! Trump hates the planet! He wants to sit by and do nothing as climate change kills us all in 12 years!!!!!!
    Trump: I want to help plant 1 trillion trees!
    The crazy left: Planting 1 trillion trees might not actually be a good idea

This is just getting sad now.

The crazy left: OMG! Trump hates the planet! He wants to sit by and do nothing as climate change kills us all in 12 years!!!!!!
    Trump: I want to help plant 1 trillion trees!
    The crazy left: Planting 1 trillion trees might not actually be a good idea

I can't believe I get to top this already.

The crazy left: OMG! So many blacks are in prison! This is racism! We need criminal justice reform!
    Trump: Here is some criminal justice reform.
    The crazy left: But criminal justice reform makes Trump look good! BAD!

Default WTF??

So, a guy serving time in prison for molesting 15 kids between the ages of 1 (!!!) and 15 has been released, not because he served his time, but because he now identifies as a woman and is taking estrogen, so of course he is now incapable of molesting kids anymore because it no longer has a “male sex drive”, and of course that “an offender’s hormone levels are an important part of substantiating an offender’s likelihood of recidivism.”

Right, so molest a bunch of kids, say your a female, and hey, the progressives will just give you a get out of jail free card from now on. So, I curious, the next time some pedo goes to trial, do they just declare him not guilty if he says he's female now and is on estrogen? And how long till some scumbag kiddy rapist decides to use this as a defense in his trial?

Seriously, the progressive left has literally lost their shit. I've got an idea, why doesn't the states attorney general have Ms. Josie Smith move in with him and watch his kids because he's no longer a threat. Fucking idiot.

https://www.thepostmillennial.com/co...r-being-trans/
    But still, one of the most basic rules for survival on any planet is never to upset someone wearing black leather - This is why protesters against the wearing of animal skins by humans unaccountably fail to throw their paint over Hell's Angels.
    - Terry Prachett

Quote Originally Posted by Slider View Post
    So, a guy serving time in prison for molesting 15 kids between the ages of 1 (!!!) and 15 has been released, not because he served his time, but because he now identifies as a woman and is taking estrogen, so of course he is now incapable of molesting kids anymore because it no longer has a “male sex drive”, and of course that “an offender’s hormone levels are an important part of substantiating an offender’s likelihood of recidivism.”

Right, so molest a bunch of kids, say your a female, and hey, the progressives will just give you a get out of jail free card from now on. So, I curious, the next time some pedo goes to trial, do they just declare him not guilty if he says he's female now and is on estrogen? And how long till some scumbag kiddy rapist decides to use this as a defense in his trial?

Seriously, the progressive left has literally lost their shit. I've got an idea, why doesn't the states attorney general have Ms. Josie Smith move in with him and watch his kids because he's no longer a threat. Fucking idiot.

I feel like I live in a completely different world now than I did just 12 years ago. The left is getting more crazy on an exponential rate on a daily basis.

I feel like I live in a completely different world now than I did just 12 years ago. The left is getting more crazy on an exponential rate on a daily basis.
    To be fair, they've always been this crazy.. they just hid it better.
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    horrific state of conditions = the biggest election win in 40 decades
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

The crazy left: OMG! Trump hates cancer patients! He wants to sit by and do nothing as cancer kills us all!!!!!!
    Trump: I want to cure cancer!
    The crazy left: Curing cancer might not actually be a good idea

This would also be correct.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Slider View Post

Well the *left are a bunch of pedos in general, so there's that.

*Except Taernath

Yet the right is connected with the Catholic faith. Lol
    Anonymous is an Idea - not a group.