Page 25 of 763 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575125525 ... LastLast

Thread: Things that made you Facepalm today (Political Version)

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    No, it's not. You're validating violence to make someone seem worse when they couldn't predict the possibility of violence, regardless of statement.
    Yes, it is, it's literally the same dangerous language used by authoritarians.

2. Default

The left is being violent? That's why it's the right that are out murdering people?

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    The left is being violent? That's why it's the right that are out murdering people?
    Bernie supporter at ballgame? I just mentioned this. It's almost as if you're a...PARTISAN HACK! Say it ain't so, pk!
    Last edited by Tgo01; 08-30-2018 at 02:42 PM.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Bernie supporter at ballgame? I just mentioned this. It's almost as if you're a...PARTISAN HACK! Say it ain't so, pk!
    You really ought to take a break from the PC again before you have another episode.

Yes, it is, it's literally the same dangerous language used by authoritarians.
    You are fixating on a word that literally does not validate violence. You are looking for an excuse for violence to be committed so you can turn and go "See, this was inevitable when you call people your enemy." As if there weren't some form of checks and balances that were enacted immediately because of arbitrary reasoning. In any other substance I'd call it bullshit.

If someone threatens you numerous times and you only act when a gun becomes involved? That's some fucked company you keep.

You really ought to take a break from the PC again before you have another episode.
    True, I might start cyber stalking people, threatening to get them fired, and firing off subpoenas.

In his last call he calls the press the enemy of the people.. wonder where he got that from?
    No idea, Trump only said fake news media is the enemy of the people, not "the press."

Calling journalists enemies of the people isn't just criticism, it's an invitation for violence.
    Post a clip where Trump specifically says "journalists" are enemies of the people.

Who specifically has been murdering who that you're referring to?
    Last edited by Methais; 08-30-2018 at 02:55 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Who specifically has been murdering who that you're referring to?
    I think he's referring to when those guys ran that girl over in Charlottesville? Even though it's been witnessed numerous times that the left associated group Antifa can and has been caught numerous times on camera clubbing and macing people.

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    I think he's referring to when those guys ran that girl over in Charlottesville? Even though it's been witnessed numerous times that the left associated group Antifa can and has been caught numerous times on camera clubbing and macing people.
    wait, seriously? he's talking about right-wing terrorism.

Since Sept 12, 2001 73% of violent, extremists incidents resulting in death in the US were caused by right-wing extremist groups. That's from the GAO, btw.

Since September 12, 2001, the number of fatalities caused by domestic
    violent extremists has ranged from 1 to 49 in a given year. As shown in
    figure 2, fatalities resulting from attacks by far right wing violet extremists
    have exceeded those caused by radical Islamist violent extremists in 10
    of the 15 years, and were the same in 3 of the years since September 12,
    2001. Of the 85 violent extremist incidents that resulted in death since
    September 12, 2001, far right wing violent extremist groups were
    responsible for 62 (73 percent) while radical Islamist violent extremists
    were responsible for 23 (27 percent).
    When we say that the right has lost its mind- this is what we're talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    wait, seriously? he's talking about right-wing terrorism.
    Yes, because I hadn't known such a large scope was being directly referenced in such a glib post.

When we say that the right has lost its mind- this is what we're talking about.
    I'm not gonna open a can of worms, I'll let someone else do that. I don't have a motor to the boat I use for fishing so I haven't gone fishing forever and I don't want to let dead worms go and pretend I did something good.

I need to go fishing.