Page 23 of 763 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373123523 ... LastLast

Thread: Things that made you Facepalm today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    We account for 90% of political posts in the politics folder.
    He admits it!

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    We account for 90% of political posts in the politics folder. You all add half a dozen troll posts to everything we write so these threads are needlessly long.

Just use your ignore feature and we will never bother you again. You do have options, so don't act as if you're forced to be here.
    Your stupidity is entertaining though. Keep entertaining us with your extreme stupidity while sporting your pussy hat proudly, captain soycunt.
    Last edited by Methais; 08-30-2018 at 08:41 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Your stupidity is entertaining though. Keep entertaining us with your extreme stupidity while sporting your pussy hat proudly, captain soycunt.
    This is correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    I am not running for office and I endorse this message.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

6. Default

Robert D. Chain, a 68-year-old from California, began calling the Globe the day of the announcement, according to U.S. Attorney Andrew Lelling's office.

Chain continued to call employees of the newspaper, threatening to kill them for more than a week, prosecutors said, placing 14 threatening phone calls to Globe employees.

His communication was reported to Boston police after he threatened to shoot employees in the head "later today, at 4 o'clock" on the day the editorial was published, the U.S. Attorney's office said.
    In his last call he calls the press the enemy of the people.. wonder where he got that from?

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    In his last call he calls the press the enemy of the people.. wonder where he got that from?
    So are we going to skip the part that says the police weren't doing anything until AFTER he threatened to shoot somebody? Why the fuck wouldn't you report the first handful of times he's calling and threatening you? Somebody has to actively be telling your employer that they are going to SHOOT people before the police care?

hwot

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    So are we going to skip the part that says the police weren't doing anything until AFTER he threatened to shoot somebody? Why the fuck wouldn't you report the first handful of times he's calling and threatening you? Somebody has to actively be telling your employer that they are going to SHOOT people before the police care?

hwot
    that's your takeaway from this? that the victims are at fault for not reporting sooner and not the POTUS who's been instigating violence against journalists across the country? why am I not surprised..

From the actions of the press.

Bernie supporter literally targets and murders Republicans at a charity baseball game.
    Androidpk: Not Bernie's fault...
    Man threatens employees at a newspaper.
    Androidpk: OMG OMG OMG! We need to impeach Trump to save lives!