Page 197 of 754 FirstFirst ... 97147187195196197198199207247297697 ... LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,970 of 7537

Thread: Things that made you Facepalm today (Political Version)

Leftist goons staged a "protest" outside of Mitch McConnel's house wherein they threatened to stab him in the heart and chanted "massacre Mitch."

"But it's the right that's violent!!!"

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Joaquin Castro, a US rep from Texas, posted the names and employers of residents in his district who donated the federal maximum to Trump's reelection campaign, proclaiming that those private citizens "are fueling a campaign of hate that labels Hispanic immigrants as ‘invaders.'"
    How does this not escalate into a "civil war" when political leaders are publishing public hit lists?

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Holy shit, just realized this horrible scum of a person is the twin brother of someone running for president.

Are Democrats going to continue shoving their heads in the sand and pulling that lever for this shit?
    Aren't these public record already? Its retarded to post it out there, but none of it is confidential.
    Anonymous is an Idea - not a group.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Alfster View Post
    Aren't these public record already? Its retarded to post it out there, but none of it is confidential.
    Not that I donate to politicians, but if some deranged liberal showed up on my lawn yelling and screaming at me, it would rapidly escalate.

It's just adding fuel to the fire, and both sides do it.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Why do you think Castro published them then?
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Joaquin Castro, a US rep from Texas, posted the names and employers of residents in his district who donated the federal maximum to Trump's reelection campaign, proclaiming that those private citizens "are fueling a campaign of hate that labels Hispanic immigrants as ‘invaders.'"

But Trump is the dangerous one putting people's lives in danger!

But something tells me Democrats are gonna keep on voting Democrat, even though the people THEY elect to office are literally naming their own constituents and putting their lives and livelihoods in danger.
    LOL.

At least one of the donors was also a donor of his.. Wayne Harwell.

“I was also on a list of people that gave to Castro and if he dislikes me enough that he wants to put my name out there against Trump, I’m not going to give money to him,” Wayne Harwell told Fox News. “Obviously Castro feels pretty strongly against me.”
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

This isn't just some random nutjob on Twitter doing this, this is the elected official for these citizens naming and shaming his own constituents and accusing them of being partly responsible for a mass shooting.

You can try to downplay it by saying it's "public record" but this is beyond shameful for an elected member of congress to be in engaging in this type of shit.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 08-07-2019 at 02:30 PM.

But it is public record. It's a retarded thing to do and goes against how I'd want my politician to represent me.

We're going to see some crazy bullshit coming from all sides during this election cycle. The new norm is not whether it's ethical, but rather is it illegal.

But it is public record.
    Who cares? Can you give an innocent reason why he would do this? Of course you can't, because his reasoning was clear: to put pressure on these businesses and the employers to fire the employees and to shame these people and possibly encourage violence against them. It's the EXACT same shit the KKK used to do to black people who stepped out of line and white people who would openly support black people, the only thing missing is the burning crosses, but at this rate I'm sure that's not too far off.

We're going to see some crazy bullshit coming from all sides during this election cycle. The new norm is not whether it's ethical, but rather is it illegal.
    Every fucking time, man. EVERY fucking time.

"Hey look at this fucked up shit a Democrat did!"
    "Yeah but...like...remember that one time a Republican did something? Or, like, that time a Republican DIDN'T do something but I'm saying they probably WILL do something? Yeah, both sides do it."

Just stop already. We get it, you plan to vote for one of these fucked up Democrats who are the worst of humanity and you have to make yourself feel better somehow about it.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 08-07-2019 at 05:06 PM.

I'm not sure who I'm voting for. I simply know I'm not voting for Trump. Am I suppose to be outraged? Trump normalized bullshit - and that's what's happening. A whole lot more bullshit