Page 193 of 764 FirstFirst ... 93143183191192193194195203243293693 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,930 of 7631

Thread: Things that made you Facepalm today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    Who the fuck cares about Guatamala?
    Nobody cared until Trump got them to sign a safe harbor agreement where both sides agreed that an asylum seeker has to apply for asylum in the first country they pass through, meaning a shitload of "asylum seekers" crossing illegally into the US would have to instead apply for asylum in Guatamala.

Well as you can see this pissed off Democrats because they have decided we are the world's hospital and piggy bank, so they are now in Guatamala trying to get politicians elected who are going to overturn Trump's agreement.

Sure, they claim they are there for other reasons, because suddenly going to Guatamala 3 days before their elections is very important.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Sure, they claim they are there for other reasons, because suddenly going to Guatamala 3 days before their elections is very important.
    Because if you influence an election that keeps a Democrat out of office then you are evil but electing Democrats or meddling in foreign elections to elect people sympathetic to Dems is AOK.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Democrats: Foreign influence in our elections is bad! BAD!
    Also Democrats: Nancy Pelosi and other Democrats head to Guatamala 3 days before their elections to influence the elections!

Remember everyone: it's only bad when Republicans do it, or if other countries do it and aren't helping Democrats.
    Honestly, it's different. Putin used government trained agents. These people were hand picked at birth by the Kremlin, educated in the ways of dark psychic powers and dank memes. Recently uncovered documents suggest that the Russians even have a top secret program using household pets that are trained to troll the comment sections of American media channels such as CNN, MSNBC and NPR. Don't believe me? Your own eyes can't deceive you, meet Boris Meowkavich:

Trumptards are such sheep.
    Last edited by Neveragain; 08-03-2019 at 08:32 AM.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

A piece of shit shoots up a Walmart, killing over 18 people including children.
    Republicans: What a piece of shit, fry the fucker.
    Democrats: OMG! Trump and Republicans are to blame for this! Fuck your thoughts and prayers and ban guns now!

A piece of shit firebombs a federal facility and tries to shoot federal agents.
    Republicans: What a piece of shit, glad the fucker was shot and killed.
    Democrats: OMG! What a brave and courageous soul! We should write songs about him!

How much longer are the decent Democrats in the party going to continue to turn a blind eye to the quickly growing radical wing of their party that is taking over?
    Last edited by Tgo01; 08-03-2019 at 08:35 PM.

^^ This
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Maxine Waters said Trump could stop mass shootings tomorrow if only he used his "bully pulpit" to tell people to stop shooting each other.

I wonder if she also blamed Obama for not simply telling murderers to "knock it off"?

7. Default

I think having firing squads for confirmed shooters. 100 percent guilt I mean would possibly help with future shootings. I mean some people would still do it, and liberals would never allow that.
    However for those who are just wanting to kill and go to jail it might dissuade them

Blog Entries

Mexico vows to take legal action against U.S. after El Paso massacre
    Not sure why the Mexican nationals aren't using the Walmart in Juárez.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Some Rogue View Post
    Correct.

But also, that explains every self-absorbed narcissist in the world's love of it.
    Fixed.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by beldannon5 View Post
    I think having firing squads for confirmed shooters. 100 percent guilt I mean would possibly help with future shootings. I mean some people would still do it, and liberals would never allow that.
    However for those who are just wanting to kill and go to jail it might dissuade them
    Give family members of the victims the option of being part of said firing squad.

I wonder how many would aim for the shooter's balls first.
    Last edited by Methais; 08-05-2019 at 10:21 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible