Page 191 of 754 FirstFirst ... 91141181189190191192193201241291691 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,910 of 7537

Thread: Things that made you Facepalm today (Political Version)

People are taking that 'Storm Area 51' meme seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    People are taking that 'Storm Area 51' meme seriously.
    People storming Area 51 like

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Democrats: GUNS BAD! WE NEED COMMON SENSE GUN CONTROL!
    Also Democrats: A crazed gunman tried to set a federal building on fire and shoot federal employees? GUNS ARE AWESOME!
    Last edited by Tgo01; 07-15-2019 at 02:38 AM.

PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Saw it on the news yesterday. They should start shooting those idiots. Their lives were in danger.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    Saw it on the news yesterday. They should start shooting those idiots. Their lives were in danger.
    This is what happens when you have a far left liberal douchebag as Mayor.

NYC is going to shit.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Bette Midler on Twitter a couple hours ago:

Look, there are African American men in this shot! How much did he pay them to be “blackground”?
    Yes, clearly if you see a black man supporting someone you don't they are just paid to be "blackground." But remember Trump and Republicans are the racists!

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post

Yes, clearly if you see a black man supporting someone you don't they are just paid to be "blackground." But remember Trump and Republicans are the racists!
    OOF

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post

That's BacKKKlash level type racism right there.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

So this happened. Look at this photo of an illegal immigrant mother holding her child while crying in front of a soldier.

Now look at Reuters' headline for this picture:

Reuters photo captures Guatemalan mother begging soldier to let her enter U.S
    And CBS:

Dramatic photo captures migrant mom pleading with border guard to let her enter the U.S. with her son
    Now granted neither headline says the soldier is an American soldier, but they heavily fucking imply it. They also heavily imply this happened either in the US or near the US border.

Only problem is this is a Mexican National Guardsman, it happened in Mexico, and the soldier never prevented her from doing shit. Instead he told her it was a dangerous journey to make and advised she not risk it with such a small child. Oh and the woman ignored the warning and crossed illegally into the US anyways.

Gee, I can't possibly imagine why Trump says the fake news media is the enemy of the people.