Page 161 of 763 FirstFirst ... 61111151159160161162163171211261661 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 7625

Thread: Things that made you Facepalm today (Political Version)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Keller View Post
    Got it.

Thanks.

If that happens, there is no doubt they will look back on their childhood with nostalgia.

If ever their innate privilege as upper class white kids is eroded, they likely will become good little Republicans to make America "great" again.
    Oh, they won't have to make it great again. It already is. They'll just need to keep it there. Regardless of your racism.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    She's like you; hates people who disagrees with her politically (although I don't think she has ever been gleeful over people dying), brags about how much money she makes and how she hates making so much money, hates white people and men.

All you have to do now is say there are 63 genders, you have a degree in every topic discussed, and talk about men in the Congo who have big tits filled with milk and you could be her white male twin.
    I afraid I don't hate making as much money as I do.

As a kid that grew up on food stamps, it's pretty outstanding to see what hard work can do for my family.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Oh, they won't have to make it great again. It already is. They'll just need to keep it there. Regardless of your racism.
    I know reading is difficult, but the premise of my statement was that their privilege as upper class white kids had eroded from their current status.

Hopefully my post makes more sense to you now.

But I'm happy to explain it in more detail if you need me to.

Just let me know.

Cheers!

Blog Entries

I know reading is difficult, but the premise of my statement was that their privilege as upper class white kids had eroded from their current status.

Hopefully my post makes more sense to you now.

But I'm happy to explain it in more detail if you need me to.

Just let me know.

Cheers!
    Apparently you do know it is difficult, because you aren't comprehending anything correctly.
    Last edited by Gelston; 05-29-2019 at 12:19 AM.

Blog Entries

Anyways, back to the three kingdoms, you dirty racist.

As a kid that grew up on food stamps, it's pretty outstanding to see what hard work can do for my family.
    What a racist. Why aren't you donating all of that money to needy black families who don't have it as good as you? I'm guessing you'll be voting for Bernie Sanders to absolve yourself from your white guilt?

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Apparently you do know it is difficult, because you aren't comprehending anything correctly.
    I'm gentile enough to let you go lightly.

Enjoy your evening, Gelston.

Until next time.

What a racist. Why aren't you donating all of that money to needy black families who don't have it as good as you? I'm guessing you'll be voting for Bernie Sanders to absolve yourself from your white guilt?
    Well that came out of left field.

You need a hug?

I'm a good hugger.

Well that came out of left field.

You need a hug?

I'm a good hugger.
    It's just funny seeing a white liberal talk about racial injustices, being glad when conservatives die because they have the wrong morals, claim Trump is only looking after white men like himself, then say he's proud that hard work can give him and his family a good life.

Yes, hard work should be rewarded, but that's not the current trend the Democrat party is headed towards these days. I'm just assuming you're a Bernie Bro because he's the one who makes villains out of people exactly like yourself, so I figured it was an easy way to virtue signal that yeah you're well off, but you also hate yourself for being well off. But I don't know. Maybe you're a Klobuchar fan because you have stock in combs and pre-packaged salads.

It's just funny seeing a white liberal talk about racial injustices, being glad when conservatives die because they have the wrong morals, claim Trump is only looking after white men like himself, then say he's proud that hard work can give him and his family a good life.

Yes, hard work should be rewarded, but that's not the current trend the Democrat party is headed towards these days. I'm just assuming you're a Bernie Bro because he's the one who makes villains out of people exactly like yourself, so I figured it was an easy way to virtue signal that yeah you're well off, but you also hate yourself for being well off. But I don't know. Maybe you're a Klobuchar fan because you have stock in combs and pre-packaged salads.
    That's a lot of assumptions.

Sorry you made an ass out of you and . . . well, just you.

I don't hate myself at all. I worked my ass off to get where I am.

I think privilege is mostly economic. I'm grateful that my kids will start from the top of the mountain instead of where I started. I don't think it's fair, and I think we'd all be better off if we didn't systemically reward economic privilege, but I'm not going to sabotage my kids to right a wrong system.