Page 147 of 756 FirstFirst ... 4797137145146147148149157197247647 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 7558

Thread: Things that made you Facepalm today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    From my recollection the only "media sites" that talked about any of that were alt-right media sites.
    Wrong.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/11/c...-deal-faq.html

What I saw on the major news networks was coverage of Ocasio-Cortez and Markey introducing it to Congress.
    This is where you went off the tracks. "What I saw" is clearly clouded with bias and stupidity.

Any comments about cow farts, banning planes, and all that crap came from right-wing pundits, no one else.
    Wrong again.

https://www.npr.org/2019/02/07/69199...w-deal-outline

Dude, really?
    Really. And you would probably agree if your head weren't shoved up your own ass.

I would agree with you but amend the statement to say SOME media. You bet your ass there are media outlets out there that are nothing more than instigators for corporate interests. I believe that the wealthy need the middle class and the poor to grow to fortify their positions, so they spend a fraction of their vast wealth on media meant to keep the middle and poor classes fighting among each other, programming them to be good consumers, and promoting their wars that we die in.

I believe there are still actual journalists dedicated to doing actual journalism. Our country has a Constitution that protects the freedom of the press. It is vitally important that we have that to question those in authority. Part of what those bad media outlets are doing to keep us fighting is claiming that all media is lying which is just not true.
    It's not "freedom of the press" if the media only questions one side of the political aisle and then gives cover to the stupidity of the other.

That's literally Fake News.

It was also a scene where the wannabe dictator president had a baby tantrum and tried to shut down the Constitutionally protected press for the horrific crime of... asking a question.
    And you only see what you want to see. Both parties were wrong. And in this specific case, Trump actually behaved like a 17 year old instead of his typical 12 year old self.

Can you post links to back this up? Like a link to what Trump tweeted, a link to the non-doctored clip, and everything else you are claiming here?
    These are available to everyone with an intelligence over 100, access to the Internet and a device to access said Internet. If you just want to wallow in ignorance, then pretend they don't.

Let the buyer beware. Its a tenet of our capitalist society. I look at many sources and make my own conclusions.
    Horse shit. You view the same 2-3 sources that you agree with and draw your own conclusions from there. That's not "many sources".

This is illustrated perfectly in your regurgitation of said sources that you claim is your opinion.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Blog Entries

Abortion rates have gone down steadily all on their own since the 80s and 90s. But don't worry about not having enough "building blocks". There are plenty more where that came from.

Abortion rates have gone down only because science has advanced enough to show us what people with a brain already knew, it's a human being you're killing and that abortion is anti-human rights.

It's amazing to listen to a person that preaches about the importance of bettering society for children who is so completely obtuse to believe that a mind is indeed a good thing to waste.

But to be honest, society needs people like you Back. So we can point and say "See, that is why we still have flat earthers."

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Abortion rates have gone down only because science has advanced enough to show us what people with a brain already knew, it's a human being you're killing and that abortion is anti-human rights.
    Thats a bunch of bloviating without actually saying anything. You think the general population got less abortions because science showed us what now? Abortion is anti-human rights? What about the rights of the woman?

Abortion rates are down because more people have better access to birth control. And its not a human being. Learn your words. You are confusing yourself. We are talking about fertilized eggs, embryos, and fetuses.

It's amazing to listen to a person that preaches about the importance of bettering society for children who is so completely obtuse to believe that a mind is indeed a good thing to waste.

But to be honest, society needs people like you Back. So we can point and say "See, that is why we still have flat earthers."
    You say preach, I say advocating for positive social change. Flat earthers turn their backs on science. Science has shown us that better access to healthcare is lowering the abortion rate. Someone posted an article about how a country that banned abortions had major problems. You are the one turning your back on these things in your misguided crusade to protect imaginary children.

Blog Entries

Thats a bunch of bloviating without actually saying anything. You think the general population got less abortions because science showed us what now? Abortion is anti-human rights? What about the rights of the woman?

Abortion rates are down because more people have better access to birth control. And its not a human being. Learn your words. You are confusing yourself. We are talking about fertilized eggs, embryos, and fetuses.
    When you are taking away a humans right to life, the rest of the rights don't matter. It's about as anti-human rights as one can possibly be.

"What about the rights of the woman?" That's what I'm asking, what about the rights of the 325,000 females that were aborted last year?

"We are talking about fertilized eggs, embryos, and fetuses." Exactly, we are talking about a human being in a stage of human life. Please go back to 5th grade biology.

It's sad to see an "adult" believe that a rabbit being pulled from a hat actually is magic.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Abortion rates have gone down steadily all on their own since the 80s and 90s. But don't worry about not having enough "building blocks". There are plenty more where that came from.

You know what has risen since the 80s and 90s? The availability and usage of birth control and condoms. Almost as if birth control works. So weird.

When you are taking away a humans right to life, the rest of the rights don't matter. It's about as anti-human rights as one can possibly be.

"What about the rights of the woman?" That's what I'm asking, what about the rights of the 325,000 females that were aborted last year?

"We are talking about fertilized eggs, embryos, and fetuses." Exactly, we are talking about a human being in a stage of human life. Please go back to 5th grade biology.

It's sad to see an "adult" believe that a rabbit being pulled from a hat actually is magic.
    Got to love the Left, if you don't believe the extremist climate change agenda of world wide wealth redistribution then you are anti "science" but if you believe science and want to prevent the murder of viable children in the womb then it's a case of cast science aside for whatever they want.

So glad they are the "rational" party.
    Last edited by ~Rocktar~; 05-26-2019 at 09:17 PM.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Last edited by sellstuff1; 05-26-2019 at 05:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sellstuff1 View Post
    They can alter any video of Trump and he'll still be your president.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashlander View Post
    They can alter any video of Trump and he'll still be your president.
    You know he's in a very frail state right now!!

Don't give him additional trigger points!

PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by sellstuff1 View Post
    The media has gaslighted Back and sellstuff1 hard.