Page 139 of 754 FirstFirst ... 3989129137138139140141149189239639 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,390 of 7537

Thread: Things that made you Facepalm today (Political Version)

I had interpreted it as, if someone is desperate enough, they can have an abortion. Just like they can buy a gun. Though I'm not sure where exactly on the price scale a back alley abortion is.

Figure that out on your own.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    No. I'm literally using your retarded "logic" and illustrating why you are a raging hypocrite.
    What exactly do you think you know about me that gives you the idea I'm a hypocrite? I'm not being sarcastic.

Quote Originally Posted by rolfard View Post
    What exactly do you think you know about me that gives you the idea I'm a hypocrite? I'm not being sarcastic.
    Your excuse for being an abortion supporter is 'If you make it illegal, they will just get it in the back alley"

You somehow do not hold this "logic" when it comes to gun control.. which is 100000x easier to "get in a back alley"
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

My stance is women should have access for safe legal abortions and planned parenthood. If that fails, those without means or options will have worse options.

When it comes to gun control, that's unrelated, but citizens should have access.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Your excuse for being an abortion supporter is 'If you make it illegal, they will just get it in the back alley"

You somehow do not hold this "logic" when it comes to gun control.. which is 100000x easier to "get in a back alley"
    Last edited by rolfard; 05-24-2019 at 11:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sellstuff1 View Post
    Trump all too eager to execute his opponents for treason. "opponents" = liberals. Encouraging his supporters to assassinate his enemies.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...rce=reddit.com

Hey remember that thread where every conservative poster on these forums said that the MAGABOMBER hadn't committed any crimes for mailing bombs to democrats?

On March 21, 2019, Sayoc pleaded guilty to 65 felony counts, including using weapons of mass destruction in an attempted domestic terrorist attack. He is set to be sentenced on September 12, 2019.[4]
    LOL as opposed to Obama saying people were justified in fighting back against cops? Seriously twisted bit of rationalization here. Also, I didn't say the bomber hadn't committed crimes, just that we should wait for investigations, evidence and the justice process before taking him out back and shooting him.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

My stance is women should have access for safe legal abortions and planned parenthood. If that fails, those without means or options will have worse options.

When it comes to gun control, that's unrelated, but citizens should have access.

PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Blog Entries

So you literally support murder.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Blog Entries

Romania’s prohibition of the procedure was disproportionately felt by low-income women and disadvantaged groups, which abortion-rights advocates in the United States fear would happen if the Alabama law came into force. As a last resort, many Romanian women turned to home and back-alley abortions, and by 1989, an estimated 10,000 women had died as a result of unsafe procedures. The real number of deaths might have been much higher, as women who sought abortions and those who helped them faced years of imprisonment if caught. Maternal mortality skyrocketed, doubling between 1965 and 1989

https://foreignpolicy.com/2019/05/16...mania-alabama/
    In 2015, the most recent year for which data is available, a total of 638,169 abortions were reported
    I'll take your 10,000 women and raise it by 305,000 murdered women in just one year and not 24 years. (that's 7.3 million women in 22 years, just in case your math is as terrible as your logic)

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

Here comes day three of mr triggeredaf
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam