Page 129 of 278 FirstFirst ... 2979119127128129130131139179229 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 2775

Thread: Things that made you Facepalm today (Political Version)

  1. Default

    Bro's... Back is defending a person who raped a dog to death and arguing releasing him into the general public, even though he's guilty of other crimes (being here illegally). His defense is you are racist, and his solution is writing to the Oregon legislature. For real, that's his position and solution.

    You may as well be debating with a rock. No amount of discourse will result in a change from a position so extreme even serial murderers would side with deporting him.
    https://stopthemadness.gop/

    http://www.usdebtclock.org/


    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

  2. #1282

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Let's set aside the idiots in office in Oregon for a minute and get to some very basic and easy to answer questions...

    Do you personally believe that dog rapist guy should have been deported after he served that big 60 days for raping a dog to death?

    BONUS:
    Why do you always omit "illegal" from "illegal immigrant" and instead just refer to them as "immigrants" as if they came into the country legally?

    In before you dodge both questions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Doubling down when you've been called out. I'm not surprised. But I am disappointed in you, Methais. When you need a lesson in deciphering what is news and what is political clickbait that taps into your deepest fears I'll be here to help point you in the right direction because I genuinely feel bad for you at this point.
    Way to completely avoid the questions so much that you wouldn't even quote the post and instead went on some random tangent as a deflection tactic because you think everyone else is as stupid as you are.

    Let's try again for lulz with two very simple and easy to answer questions:

    1. Do you personally believe that dog rapist guy should have been deported after he served that big 60 days for raping a dog to death?

    2. Why do you always omit "illegal" from "illegal immigrant" and instead just refer to them as "immigrants" as if they came into the country legally?
    Last edited by Methais; 05-22-2019 at 05:32 PM.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.



    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  3. #1283

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Let's set aside the idiots in office in Oregon for a minute and get to some very basic and easy to answer questions...

    Do you personally believe that dog rapist guy should have been deported after he served that big 60 days for raping a dog to death?

    BONUS:
    Why do you always omit "illegal" from "illegal immigrant" and instead just refer to them as "immigrants" as if they came into the country legally?

    In before you dodge both questions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Doubling down when you've been called out. I'm not surprised. But I am disappointed in you, Methais. When you need a lesson in deciphering what is news and what is political clickbait that taps into your deepest fears I'll be here to help point you in the right direction because I genuinely feel bad for you at this point.
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    horrific state of conditions = the biggest election win in 40 decades
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

  4. #1284

    Default



    lmao

  5. #1285

    Default

    We've officially gone from holding Central American children hostage to holding bridges and roads hostage.

    "I don't do cover-ups" says the guy who paid off hush money to how many porn stars to stay quiet? If he doesn't do coverups, where are his tax returns?

    Maybe for the 81st infrastructure week where republicans did nothing, we can get some of those billions of laundered mafia cash for some infrastructure. We know Donnie had his hands in those deals for decades, it's time to share.

  6. #1286

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sellstuff1 View Post
    We've officially gone from holding Central American children hostage to holding bridges and roads hostage.

    "I don't do cover-ups" says the guy who paid off hush money to how many porn stars to stay quiet? If he doesn't do coverups, where are his tax returns?

    Maybe for the 81st infrastructure week where republicans did nothing, we can get some of those billions of laundered mafia cash for some infrastructure. We know Donnie had his hands in those deals for decades, it's time to share.

  7. #1287
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    A Corporate Republic
    Posts
    12,271

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shartstuff1 View Post
    I'm a huge butthurt tard.
    Fixed.

  8. #1288

    Default

    Trump is willing to proclaim his love for dictators like Kim Jong-un but is unwilling to sit down with democrats to work on America's decaying infrastructure. Instead, he throws a temper tantrum like a child, storms out and spreads fake news during a press conference.

  9. #1289

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sellstuff1 View Post
    Trump is willing to proclaim his love for dictators like Kim Jong-un but is unwilling to sit down with democrats to work on America's decaying infrastructure. Instead, he throws a temper tantrum like a child, storms out and spreads fake news during a press conference.

  10. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sellstuff1 View Post
    Trump is willing to proclaim his love for dictators like Kim Jong-un but is unwilling to sit down with democrats to work on America's decaying infrastructure. Instead, he throws a temper tantrum like a child, storms out and spreads fake news during a press conference.
    Yeah, cause a sitting president should put up with being told he's being impeached and covering up crimes every day. Fuck the dems and you for supporting such bullshit. Impeach or don't, but get the fuck over it.
    https://stopthemadness.gop/

    http://www.usdebtclock.org/


    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •