Page 117 of 756 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119127167217617 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 7558

Thread: Things that made you Facepalm today (Political Version)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    If the fetus has all these rights what about rent control? It should have the right to a limit on the increase in rent from month to month. But the landlord has the right to evict if the payment is late! Not getting the security deposit back either after trashing the place.
    Landlords don't have the right to execute tenants.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

If the fetus has all these rights what about rent control? It should have the right to a limit on the increase in rent from month to month. But the landlord has the right to evict if the payment is late! Not getting the security deposit back either after trashing the place.
    Only in Backlash's vegetable brain can being evicted for not paying rent be comparable to abortion.

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Not to mention forceful evictions typically take up to 6 months to work its way through the court system before the sheriff finally shows up to personally drag your ass out.

So, sure. You have to wait 6 months to "evict" the fetus from your womb, which doesn't mean tearing the baby apart and killing it, it means inducing labor and having the baby live outside your womb.

You solved abortion with your eviction analogy, Back!

4. Default

Sometimes I tell my daughter that I would abort her if only the government allowed 28th trimester abortions. That's why she gets good grades. Constant fear of being aborted. Poundsign BestParentingPractices

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    Sometimes I tell my daughter that I would abort her if only the government allowed 28th trimester abortions. That's why she gets good grades. Constant fear of being aborted. Poundsign BestParentingPractices
    you're retarded.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    you're retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    I always sing that as, "somebody farted, somebody farted in here".

White privilege lecture tells students white people ‘dangerous’ if they don’t see race

BOSTON — During a guest lecture at Boston University on Monday, University of Washington Professor Robin DiAngelo told the audience a “dangerous white person” sees people as individuals rather than by skin color.

More:
    https://www.thecollegefix.com/white-...dont-see-race/

Someone with gif skills needs to put MLK on this

I'm sure Back thinks this chick is 100% correct. Back?
    Last edited by Methais; 04-19-2019 at 03:29 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

That's the most retarded shit I've ever read.

Remember that lunatic who send white powder to Trump's family and others? He pleaded guilty to "13 counts of mailing a threat to injure the person and six counts of false information and hoaxes."

We're talking some serious felonies here.

He was sentenced to probation because the judge had "concerns the 25-year-old would not respond well to incarceration."

Well shit, that's perfectly understandable then! Prison is rough, wouldn't want anyone's feelings to get hurt over this.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/man-who-s...gets-probation