Page 11 of 756 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111511 ... LastLast

Thread: Things that made you Facepalm today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    No we should start with what is your position on a government forcibly taking land from a minority population?
    Come on dude. Man up for a minute, put on your big boy pants and have one mature conversation. Can you do that?

Blog Entries

No we should start with what is your position on a government forcibly taking land from a minority population?
    Do you want to start with when the Dutch did that to the South Africans or do we just want to start looking at this year when the S. Africans started doing it?

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Come on dude. Man up for a minute, put on your big boy pants and have one mature conversation. Can you do that?
    Why can't you just answer my simple question? Is it because you're sounding an awful lot like Hitler at the moment?

I don't even think time4fun is going to touch this with a 10 foot pole because she might be racist, but she's not quite THIS racist. You are in a league of your own on this one, cwolff. Congrats.

Quote Originally Posted by Some Rogue View Post
    Do you want to start with when the Dutch did that to the South Africans or do we just want to start looking at this year when the S. Africans started doing it?
    Oh wow I spoke too soon, cwolff. Looks like you have some company after all. Hitler and Hitler Jr together at last.

Blog Entries

LMAO, dude are you off your meds? I dont even comment on your bullshit in these threads but you only seem to be concerned when whitey is being kept down, Mein Fuhrer.

I've never been hostile to you but daddy Trump's woes got you down?
    Last edited by Some Rogue; 08-23-2018 at 03:35 PM.

Why can't you just answer my simple question? Is it because you're sounding an awful lot like Hitler at the moment?

I don't even think time4fun is going to touch this with a 10 foot pole because she might be racist, but she's not quite THIS racist. You are in a league of your own on this one, cwolff. Congrats.
    I'll give you a couple reasons. I asked you a question that would help illuminate your position not to trap you in "gotcha". You're question is framed in very limited way. In fact, it's a false dilemma fallacy.
    If you want to have a discussion rephrase your question.

And I am still wondering, what solutions or ideas do you have to solve the land ownership problem in S. Africa? This isn't a trap although I may disagree with you. Just asking a question

Blog Entries

LMAO, dude are you off your meds? I dont even comment on your bullshit in these threads but you only seem to be concerned when whitey is being kept down, Mein Fuhrer.

You can feel free to answer my simple question too; how do you feel about a government forcibly seizing property from a minority population? It really isn't a hard question.

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    I'll give you a couple reasons. I asked you a question that would help illuminate your position not to trap you in "gotcha". You're question is framed in very limited way. In fact, it's a false dilemma fallacy.
    If you want to have a discussion rephrase your question.
    Do you even know what a "false dilemma" fallacy is?

It's where someone sets up a question as if there is only two choices but there might be more choices. I literally just asked what you think about a government forcibly taking land from a minority population. That is simply asking for your input, I am not only giving you two possible answers. I'm glad you know the names of some fallacies, but at least try to use them properly next time.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 08-23-2018 at 03:41 PM.

I also don't give a single shit if you've "been hostile to me." If you are deflecting away from modern day injustices being directed against a minority population with "But...but remember this one time in history...!" Then you're just as disgusting as cwolff.

It really is simple. Say what the South African government is doing is disgusting.

Here is me being a normal human who is capable of being consistent: I thought the South African government during apartheid was wrong and I think the South African government of today is wrong.

Look at that! Consistency. Let's see if either one of you can be consistent and call out the modern day South African government too.