Page 10 of 757 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110510 ... LastLast

Thread: Things that made you Facepalm today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    So on the one hand you care about minorities being oppressed if they are white...but on the other hand you're a white supremacist, neonazi, anti-semite if you care about people being oppressed if they are white.

This leaves only two logical conclusions, cwolff. You don't give a single shit about white minorities being oppressed, or you yourself are a white supremacist, neonazi, anti-semite. Which is it? You have really backed yourself into a corner with this one because these are the only two options you have left. Let's hear your answer
    Look at you with your little gotcha games. You think you got me now don't ya? You're all proud of yourself as you show by gleefully inserting a little smiley face. LMAO. You're so fucked in the head.

I don't know a lot about S. African politics or how they are attempting to balance land ownership. I know that this topic is near and dear to the white supremacist movements here and abroad and that tucker Carlson put it on air, trump blasted it out and david duke is cheering them on. And you are cheering it on, because you're racist of course.

This story is getting more interesting. Did you know that last night was the first time in trumps Presidency that he used the word Africa. He did it to decry S. African farmers being killed on a large scale which is not true. This little tweet says so much about his mindset and the incompetence of his presidency.
    • First use of word Africa
    • Policy based on a Fox/Tucker Carlson segment
    • White Supremacist issue being promoted by president
    • Fake News that white farmers are being killed on a large scale

Here's what the U.S. State department said when Fox asked them for comment:

“We are aware of these reports and have been following this issue very closely for some time. South Africa is a strong democracy with resilient institutions, including a free press and an independent judiciary. South Africans are grappling with the difficult issue of land reform through an open process including public hearings, broad-based consultations, and active civil society engagement. President [Cyril] Ramaphosa has pledged that the land reform process will follow the rule of law and its implementation will not adversely affect econ growth, agricultural production, or food security.”

For Carlson this was "unbelievable". It's not clear if he meant that they are lying or if he's exasperated that they aren't taking action against the Government of S. Africa.

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    I don't know a lot about S. African politics or how they are attempting to balance land ownership.
    What an absolute piece of shit weasel. "I don't know much about South African politics or how they are attempting to balance land ownership!"

"Balance land ownership?" Gosh you are such a fuck nugget.

Here I'll give you the short version; the South African government (mostly made up of black people) are taking land from white farm owners by force and at the moment are compensating them pennies on the dollar for the land they seize while they are busy "fixing" the constitution so they can take land without giving white land owners a single dime. Whites in South Africa make up about 8% of the total population, less than the black population here in the US.

There, you're all caught up now on them "balancing land ownership."

They are literally oppressing the minority population over there and you are simultaneously saying you care about minorities being oppressed but oh yeah if you care about the white minority being oppressed in South Africa then you are just a racist Nazi anti-semite.

This is because you have no mind of your own. You have no political beliefs. You are just a bought and paid for stooge for the far left rage machine and you prove it every fucking day with your mindless, racist posting.

What an absolute piece of shit weasel. "I don't know much about South African politics or how they are attempting to balance land ownership!"

"Balance land ownership?" Gosh you are such a fuck nugget.

Here I'll give you the short version; the South African government (mostly made up of black people) are taking land from white farm owners by force and at the moment are compensating them pennies on the dollar for the land they seize while they are busy "fixing" the constitution so they can take land without giving white land owners a single dime. Whites in South Africa make up about 8% of the total population, less than the black population here in the US.

There, you're all caught up now on them "balancing land ownership."

They are literally oppressing the minority population over there and you are simultaneously saying you care about minorities being oppressed but oh yeah if you care about the white minority being oppressed in South Africa then you are just a racist Nazi anti-semite.

This is because you have no mind of your own. You have no political beliefs. You are just a bought and paid for stooge for the far left rage machine and you prove it every fucking day with your mindless, racist posting.
    Yes, they are doing things like that. How do you suggest they solve the issue of land ownership post colonization and post apartheid? They could raise the purchase price they pay to white farmers. That's one way. What else?

Are you ready to address trump tweeting out policy based on a fox news piece based on a white supremacist talking point? Do you also say the U.S. State Departments response was unbelievable?

Yes, they are doing things like that. How do you suggest they solve the issue of land ownership post colonization and post apartheid? They could raise the purchase price they pay to white farmers. That's one way. What else?
    Jesus. Fucking. Christ. You are now actually attempting to defend them oppressing a minority population.

How do we "solve" the issue of so many damn Jews in this country having so much wealth? Perhaps we can, I don't know, round them all up, take their shit and distribute it among the population. Sounds good right, Hitler Jr?

Jesus. Fucking. Christ. You are now actually attempting to defend them oppressing a minority population.

How do we "solve" the issue of so many damn Jews in this country having so much wealth? Perhaps we can, I don't know, round them all up, take their shit and distribute it among the population. Sounds good right, Hitler Jr?
    I asked you a fair question. Will you answer it?

Or distribute it back to native peoples and only from families who can here before 2000?

I asked you a fair question. Will you answer it?
    A "fair" question of how to "solve" the issue of land ownership?

What makes you think this is an issue that needs "solving", much less by government force via giving land owners pennies on the dollar and later on forcibly taking the land without giving a single cent in compensation?

This is what REAL oppression looks like, cwolff. I know this must be a confusing time for you because you're so used to the Democrat idea of "oppression" of someone not using your preferred pronouns. But this is real institutionalized oppression based on someone's skin color, and you're sitting here saying dumb shit like "Well...how about they just give them more money?"

The fuck? How about you criticize the government for taking their land by force? How about you criticize the government for drawing up plans to later take their land by force and not give any compensation? How about you criticize the government for targeting their own citizens based on the color of their skin? Or are you too afraid that might make you look like a white supremacist Nazi?
    Last edited by Tgo01; 08-23-2018 at 03:16 PM.

Yes. I asked you a fair question. How do you solve the problem? I already suggested one way is to pay more for the land and I see you missed that and are still accusing me of "forcibly taking the land without...blah blah blah"

I guess we should start here: Is there a land ownership problem with S. Africans in S. Africa?

Yes. I asked you a fair question. How do you solve the problem? I already suggested one way is to pay more for the land and I see you missed that and are still accusing me of "forcibly taking the land without...blah blah blah"

I guess we should start here: Is there a land ownership problem with S. Africans in S. Africa?
    No we should start with what is your position on a government forcibly taking land from a minority population?