Page 502 of 763 FirstFirst ... 2402452492500501502503504512552602 ... LastLast
Results 5,011 to 5,020 of 7625

Thread: Things that made you Facepalm today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    wtf is the foreign legion?
    I heard they drive around in Abraham's Tanks, if that helps.

Last edited by Methais; 08-01-2022 at 02:14 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

We've got Senator Hawley trying to block new members for NATO and other MAGA Conservatives screaming for investigations into Biden for killing the #2 of a nationally recognized terrorist organization. You Republicans really need to clean your lint trap out, cuz shits on fire.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    We've got Senator Hawley trying to block new members for NATO and other MAGA Conservatives screaming for investigations into Biden for killing the #2 of a nationally recognized terrorist organization. You Republicans really need to clean your lint trap out, cuz shits on fire.
    I think most of the "firefighters" in DC are working on the fact that a large percentage of Democrats do not want Biden to run in 2024 and the Democratic Party leadership seems to be completely ignoring the issue.

But that's me...
    Last edited by Candor; 08-03-2022 at 02:25 AM.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...160737709.html

"Andy Cohen delivers message to gay men about monkeypox: 'We need to take this seriously'"

Appreciate his message - but as said a couple weeks ago... they're going to try and make the monkeypox virus, in addition to covid, the most dangerous thing in the world over the next 2 months before the elections.

Been through this all before... btw, if you've been vaccinated against smallpox (which a lot have) you're probably 99% ok.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7129998/

From 2003... btw, it doesn't kill you, but they'll try to scare you like it does.
    Last edited by Shaps; 08-03-2022 at 05:17 AM.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/newsom-de...025531863.html

"Newsom declares California state of emergency over monkeypox outbreak"

LOL... found this right after I saw the Cohen thing... right on que.

State of emergency - for a virus mostly transmitted through "intimate contact" - that doesn't kill you - that passes after 2-4 weeks - versions of smallpox vaccine works, in addition to the other vaccines already out there....

BUT - people are stupid, and now he can reinstate all those fun "state of emergency" measures on the populous for whatever bullshit reasons they have coming up... oh yea, like the elections.

Amazing how stupid people are.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...220749428.html

"‘House of the Dragon’ Writer Speaks Out: ‘We Don’t Depict Sexual Violence,’ Only ‘One Instance Off-Screen’"

When people don't realize... it's fiction...

"“[We] don’t shy away from it,” Sapochnik said. “If anything, we’re going to shine a light on that aspect. You can’t ignore the violence that was perpetrated on women by men in that time. It shouldn’t be downplayed and it shouldn’t be glorified.”

People are so fucking stupid. This show is going to flop hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post
    https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...220749428.html

"‘House of the Dragon’ Writer Speaks Out: ‘We Don’t Depict Sexual Violence,’ Only ‘One Instance Off-Screen’"

When people don't realize... it's fiction...

"“[We] don’t shy away from it,” Sapochnik said. “If anything, we’re going to shine a light on that aspect. You can’t ignore the violence that was perpetrated on women by men in that time. It shouldn’t be downplayed and it shouldn’t be glorified.”

People are so fucking stupid. This show is going to flop hard.
    I can't wait for the woke pile of garbage to flop. Just like the new star wars series Endor, let's toss in a load of woke garbage to kill the show and further damage the brand. They didn't learn anything from Rebels, Clone Wars, The Mandalorian and Book of Boba Fett. Now, GOT gets the woke suicide pill.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    I can't wait for the woke pile of garbage to flop. Just like the new star wars series Endor, let's toss in a load of woke garbage to kill the show and further damage the brand. They didn't learn anything from Rebels, Clone Wars, The Mandalorian and Book of Boba Fett. Now, GOT gets the woke suicide pill.
    Are you saying Rebels, Clone Wars, The Mandalorian and Book of Boba Fett were bad?
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Are you saying Rebels, Clone Wars, The Mandalorian and Book of Boba Fett were bad?
    I thought Clone Wars was good until Disney acquired it, I couldn't watch the last season they produced that wrapped up the series.

I thought Boba Fett was crap.
    I thought the first season of The Mandalorian was pretty good, but it failed to keep my interest the second season.
    I never watched Rebels.
    I thought Obi-Wan was pretty bland.
    I thought Rogue One was halfway decent.
    Han Solo story wasn't very good.

As for the Star Wars movies VII, VIII and IX, they were dreadful and almost unwatchable. I'm kind of leaning to the thought that Phantom Menace might just be slightly better than the last three Star Wars entries and I fucking hate that movie because of Jar Jar.

Disney has pretty much trashed the Star Wars franchise for me. I know others seem to like it, so keep on liking it, but I'm done with that crap.

Also, the Marvel movies (and shows) as of lately have been on the downward slide, too. I don't know if I'm just getting tired of them (which certainly could be case) or if I'm tired of the stupid SJW/woke shit Disney has been doing or if I just don't like the artistic direction some of the the movies have been going since Thor: Ragnarok. If I had to guess it's probably a good mixture of all the above.

I'm just hoping that Disney doesn't fuck up Daredevil when they start it back up and if they bring The Punisher back they better not fuck that up either.

But with how things are trending lately, they'll probably reboot The Punisher and cast it with some girl and she'll be Asian and her back story will be that her Hispanic, lesbian, transgender-man-that'-had-a-full-sex-change-wife and adopted kids (of different ethnic backgrounds) were killed accidently in an automobile accident as they were on their way to attend a LGBTQ+ parade and she's wanting to avenge their deaths and bring the killers to justice by finding "clever" ways to get them arrested and put them behind bars without any kind of moral or physical altercations.

Yeah....a lot of video entertainment has become crap, but I can see The Punisher getting rebooted as outlined above because it checks off all the boxes and that's what the people want!
    Last edited by drumpel; 08-03-2022 at 10:52 AM.

Blog Entries

Mandalorian was amazing. Boba Fett was okay. Rebels and Clone Wars were both pretty damn good. Rogue One was one of the best Star Wars movies ever made. Han Solo isn't bad at all either.

I think they've improved it. Lucas was just letting everything stagnate.

I do agree, the new 3 SW trilogy movies did suck though. VIII was the worst shit produced out of anything, including the Star Wars Christmas Special.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam