Page 125 of 170 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126127135 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 1695

Thread: Things that made you Facepalm today (Political Version)

  1. #1241
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    28,095
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sellstuff1 View Post
    It is always a great time to invest. These companies aren't going to be going bankrupt. Keep buying as everyone sells, because they are going to be going back up.

    Also, the S&P 500 is a fucking retarded way to gauge the market.
    Last edited by Gelston; 05-13-2019 at 05:28 PM.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

  2. #1242
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Kekistan
    Posts
    4,629
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    It is always a great time to invest. These companies aren't going to be going bankrupt. Keep buying as everyone sells, because they are going to be going back up.

    Also, the S&P 500 is a fucking retarded way to gauge the market.
    In Canada you sell low and buy high, that's why it's Canada.

    It's sort of how they pretend to be French but they are British subjects.


    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    Fuck the Bible and fuck you. Took over 2 years to get Nixon. Trump is fucked, just like you. ✌🏻❤️
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it.

    Not sure why you'd create a false statement by me and put it in your signature. Seems kinda creepy...

  3. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    It's sort of how they pretend to be French but they are British subjects.
    No. They're not. And even if they were, I have bad news for you. There's a lot of French shit in England, English, and the United States too.
    Last edited by Stumplicker; 05-13-2019 at 06:13 PM.

  4. #1244
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Kekistan
    Posts
    4,629
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    No. They're not. And even if they were, I have bad news for you. There's a lot of French shit in England, English, and the United States too.


    That's not Napoleon on the Canadian monopoly money.



    And they didn't concoct this delicious beverage for Inspector Clouseau.


    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    Fuck the Bible and fuck you. Took over 2 years to get Nixon. Trump is fucked, just like you. ✌🏻❤️
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it.

    Not sure why you'd create a false statement by me and put it in your signature. Seems kinda creepy...

  5. #1245
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    28,095
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    No. They're not. And even if they were, I have bad news for you. There's a lot of French shit in England, English, and the United States too.
    They are a member of the Commonwealth of Nations, aka British Commonwealth. But okay.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

  6. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post

    That's not Napoleon on the Canadian monopoly money.

    And they didn't concoct this delicious beverage for Inspector Clouseau.
    Canada has been independent from Britain since the 1860s. You might recognize that as just a little bit after the US became independent from Britain, and also it was 160 years ago.

  7. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    They are a member of the Commonwealth of Nations, aka British Commonwealth. But okay.
    So are Australia, India and South Africa. Are those also England?

  8. #1248
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    28,095
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    So are Australia, India and South Africa. Are those also England?
    No one is saying they are England. England is England. They are also under the British Commonwealth.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

  9. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    No one is saying they are England. England is England. They are also under the British Commonwealth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    It's sort of how they pretend to be French but they are British subjects.
    They are not subjects to anyone. They are an independent country, and have been for 160 years. Like all the other 53 independent countries that are part of the Commonwealth of Nations, which is what it has been called for the last 80 years or so.
    Last edited by Stumplicker; 05-13-2019 at 06:48 PM.

  10. #1250
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Kekistan
    Posts
    4,629
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    They are not subjects to anyone. They are an independent country, and have been for 160 years. Like all the other 53 independent countries that are part of the Commonwealth of Nations, which is what it has been called for the last hundred years or so.
    You seem a bit upset that French Canadians are faux French, it's all an act.


    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    Fuck the Bible and fuck you. Took over 2 years to get Nixon. Trump is fucked, just like you. ✌🏻❤️
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it.

    Not sure why you'd create a false statement by me and put it in your signature. Seems kinda creepy...

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •