Page 123 of 265 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125133173223 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 2650

Thread: Things that made you Facepalm today (Political Version)

  1. #1221

    Default

    In response to an uproar on campus, Harvard University decided this weekend to remove law professor Ron Sullivan from a dean's post after Sullivan had signed on as a member of the team defending disgraced movie producer Harvey Weinstein. Ironically, Harvard's decision comes just a day after Sullivan told the Manhattan judge overseeing Weinstein's case that Sullivan would, in fact, be leaving the defense team.


    Sullivan's notice to the court is due to be made public Monday.

    https://abcnews.go.com/US/harvey-wei...ry?id=62985775

    Due to an "uproar" on campus translates to some special little snowflakes got their feelings hurt.

    And Harvard surrendered.
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    horrific state of conditions = the biggest election win in 40 decades
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

  2. #1222
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Kekistan
    Posts
    4,949
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Alyssa Milano urges sex strike in protest against Georgia abortion law
    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-ca...5hS4cqlViBXv18



    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    Fuck the Bible and fuck you. Took over 2 years to get Nixon. Trump is fucked, just like you. ✌🏻❤️
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it.

    Not sure why you'd create a false statement by me and put it in your signature. Seems kinda creepy...

  3. #1223

    Default

    Is she just going to deny her husband sexual intercourse, but still offer blowjobs, handjobs and anal? Because you can't get pregnant using those birth control methods.

    ETA: Isn't she taking more of a pro-life approach to this? Abstinence instead of abortion? She's really dumb.. like super dumb.
    Last edited by Parkbandit; 05-12-2019 at 11:52 AM.
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    horrific state of conditions = the biggest election win in 40 decades
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

  4. #1224

    Default

    Stupid Women: "We're not gonna have sex with anyone till the government gives into our demand!"

    Men: "Okay. I mean, your pussy has 0 actual powers in the real world and only desperate male feminists are going to be rushing to your side. Instead of actually educating people you decided that your cunt is worthy of dictating political outcome and not your vote."

    Phew, it's a good thing Alyssa Milano is teaching women to respect themselves.

  5. #1225
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Kekistan
    Posts
    4,949
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Is she just going to deny her husband sexual intercourse, but still offer blowjobs, handjobs and anal? Because you can't get pregnant using those birth control methods.
    I really can't even come up with the word that best describes a "sex strike" in reaction to anti-abortion laws. I do know the pro-life movements reaction is pretty much:



    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    Fuck the Bible and fuck you. Took over 2 years to get Nixon. Trump is fucked, just like you. ✌🏻❤️
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it.

    Not sure why you'd create a false statement by me and put it in your signature. Seems kinda creepy...

  6. #1226

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    Stupid Women: "We're not gonna have sex with anyone till the government gives into our demand!"

    Men: "Okay. I mean, your pussy has 0 actual powers in the real world and only desperate male feminists are going to be rushing to your side. Instead of actually educating people you decided that your cunt is worthy of dictating political outcome and not your vote."

    Phew, it's a good thing Alyssa Milano is teaching women to respect themselves.
    Yup, she is literally telling women that they don’t enjoy sex and instead are just here to provide sex for men, also that it’s a good idea to sell their bodies to men in exchange for something they want.

    I’m surprised feminists didn’t take away her feminist card after this stunt.

  7. #1227

    Default

    Is it ironic that she's doing this and also a member of the metoo movement? Or is it something else?

    So hard to tell.

  8. #1228
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    29,238
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    I'd think most of the women who agree with her are probably with men who also agree with abortion. This is like vegans boycotting a meat market.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

  9. #1229

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    Stupid Women: "We're not gonna have sex with anyone till the government gives into our demand!"

    Men: "Okay. I mean, your pussy has 0 actual powers in the real world and only desperate male feminists are going to be rushing to your side. Instead of actually educating people you decided that your cunt is worthy of dictating political outcome and not your vote."

    Phew, it's a good thing Alyssa Milano is teaching women to respect themselves.




    Both of these > Alyssa Milano

    Alyssa Milano fleshlight:


    EDIT: This Milano also > Alyssa Milano

    Last edited by Methais; 05-13-2019 at 12:49 PM.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.



    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  10. Default

    OMG THE OBAMA ECONOMY IS CRASHING TODAY.
    https://stopthemadness.gop/

    http://www.usdebtclock.org/


    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •