Page 39 of 47 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast
Results 381 to 390 of 469

Thread: Things that made you Facepalm today (Political Version)

  1. #381

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    I don't remember Cartman as being likable.
    She thinks Cartman is likable because she shares his beliefs.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.


    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  2. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    President Donald Trump says he told the U.S. military mobilizing at the Southwest border that if migrants try to throw rocks at them, the troops should act as though the rocks are “rifles.”

    Trump made the comments Thursday in a speech on immigration at the White House. During his comments, he was asked if U.S. troops might fire on migrants:

    “It’s the military. I hope there won’t be that,” Trump said. “Anybody throwing stones, rocks, like they did to the Mexican police, where they badly hurt police and soldiers of Mexico ... we will consider that a firearm, because there’s not much difference where you get hit in the face with a rock.”

    GG, this fucking braindead despot wannabe telling the troops it's okay to fire on unarmed civilians. How debased can this orange buffoon get??
    The Nigerian army has cited a video of US President Donald Trump, in which he says soldiers should respond with force to migrants throwing stones, to justify opening fire on a Shia group this week. Amnesty International says the soldiers gunned down and killed 45 members of the Shia group.

    Only a matter of time until some right wing nutjob does the same in the US. Stochastic terrorism.

  3. #383

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    I don't remember Cartman as being likable.
    The problem is when people take shows built solely on satire at face value and not as satire.

  4. #384

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    The problem is when people take shows built solely on satire at face value and not as satire.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.


    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  5. Default

    Five-term Washington state Rep. Matt Shea has been circulating a manual for holy war in the United States, the Seattle Times reported.

    The four-page document, titled “Biblical Basis for War,” goes point-by-point over how a Christian theocratic movement could – and should – exterminate its opposition in a battle to win a hypothetical holy war.

    At the outset, Shea’s holy army would issue terms of surrender to its enemies. The demands include “stop all abortions,” “no same-sex marriage,” “no idolatry or occultism,” “no communism,” and “must obey Biblical law.”

    If the rest of the country refuses to “yield” to these terms, the document advocates a final solution: “kill all males.

  6. #386

    Default

    Antifa stirring shit up outside of Tucker Carlson's house.

    https://twitter.com/ProducerKen/stat...52617803665409


    Dude sounds super duper intimidating. Must be from all the soy enemas.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.


    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  7. Default

    I thought I had heard it all. Nope.

    --------------------------------

    (CNN) Lying about your age on dating websites is usually considered a bit of a faux pas. Now a 69-year-old Dutchman wants the courts to make him officially 20 years younger, likening the change to identifying as transgender.

    Emile Ratelband has launched a legal bid to change his age by 20 years in order to improve his chances with women on dating applications like Tinder and help with job prospects, according to reports in Dutch media.

    "You can change your name. You can change your gender. Why not your age? Nowhere are you so discriminated against as with your age," Dutch paper De Telegraaf quoted Ratelband as saying.
    On Monday, he asked a court in his hometown of Arnhem, in the east of the country, for his date of birth to be changed from March 11, 1949 to March 11, 1969.

    He told the court that he "suffers" as a 69-year-old and has been feeling "20, 25 years younger" than his official age, according to Dutch newspaper Algemeen Dagblad.
    Last edited by Candor; 11-09-2018 at 01:28 AM.

  8. Default

    Republicans saying Democrats are trying to cheat and steal the election in Florida by doing the unthinkable thing of :gasp: counting all the votes.

  9. #389

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Candor View Post
    I thought I had heard it all. Nope.

    --------------------------------

    (CNN) Lying about your age on dating websites is usually considered a bit of a faux pas. Now a 69-year-old Dutchman wants the courts to make him officially 20 years younger, likening the change to identifying as transgender.

    Emile Ratelband has launched a legal bid to change his age by 20 years in order to improve his chances with women on dating applications like Tinder and help with job prospects, according to reports in Dutch media.

    "You can change your name. You can change your gender. Why not your age? Nowhere are you so discriminated against as with your age," Dutch paper De Telegraaf quoted Ratelband as saying.
    On Monday, he asked a court in his hometown of Arnhem, in the east of the country, for his date of birth to be changed from March 11, 1949 to March 11, 1969.

    He told the court that he "suffers" as a 69-year-old and has been feeling "20, 25 years younger" than his official age, according to Dutch newspaper Algemeen Dagblad.


    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Republicans saying Democrats are trying to cheat and steal the election in Florida by doing the unthinkable thing of :gasp: counting all the votes.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.


    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  10. #390

    Default

    Trump is being accused of being racist because he was a meanie head to three black women reporters.

    Which makes sense I guess considering he just recently revoked the press pass of a black woman reporter.

    ...wait a minute...

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •