Page 233 of 239 FirstFirst ... 133183223231232233234235 ... LastLast
Results 2,321 to 2,330 of 2386

Thread: Things that made you Facepalm today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Is it because they needed a token black chick?
    Is Omar not black enough for you, racist?!

I was kind of surprised too when they first mentioned her as being part of the "4 person" squad. I was like "4 people in this dumbass squad? Who dis ho?" I had honestly never even heard of her until that point.

I think it's because she's another dumb ass progressive minority woman who was first elected along with those 3 who says a lot of dumb shit too.

Some on the left are now pushing for people to stop eating cows and pigs and instead start consuming human flesh as a way to save the planet.

How do Democrats even take these people seriously anymore? At what point are you going to say "Enough of this madness" and vote these lunatics out of office and start shaming people for promoting these crazy ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Some on the left are now pushing for people to stop eating cows and pigs and instead start consuming human flesh as a way to save the planet.

How do Democrats even take these people seriously anymore? At what point are you going to say "Enough of this madness" and vote these lunatics out of office and start shaming people for promoting these crazy ideas?
    Speaking of "how much more are Democrats going to put up with?" Elizabeth Warren says on her first day in office she is going to sign an executive order that will ban ALL future drilling on public land and offshore for fossil fuels, she will also ban fracking everywhere.

Say goodbye to 2.50 gas and say hello to 4+ dollar gas, everyone! By all means let's reduce our oil output, that's exactly what Russia wants. I thought Russia were the bad guys and Trump was their puppet? Why is it Trump is saying "Fuck you" to Russia by drilling for more oil and Warren wants to present them the perfect gift.

Oh yeah, not to mention what this will do to your heating bill in the winter if you live in a cold climate. Better start learning to speak Russian so maybe you can sweet talk the Russians into not bending us over a barrel when they sell us their natural gas.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 09-06-2019 at 05:38 PM.

Kamala Harris says she would "ban" certain types of eating habits in the US in order to save the planet.

She is pushing for the government to fucking tell us what we can and cannot eat now? The left is no longer flirting with fascism, they are having full on intercourse with it now.

Blog Entries

I don't know why she thinks she would have all that power.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I don't know why she thinks she would have all that power.
    She herself wouldn't, but if Democrats controlled congress too they could pass some dumb ass laws.

Or shit, with the way the courts have been acting lately they might just go ahead and let her do whatever she wants.

Blog Entries

She herself wouldn't, but if Democrats controlled congress too they could pass some dumb ass laws.

Or shit, with the way the courts have been acting lately they might just go ahead and let her do whatever she wants.
    Even if the Dems take control of the senate, I doubt they'll have an unstoppable majority.

Even if the Dems take control of the senate, I doubt they'll have an unstoppable majority.
    I'm sure if the Democrats regain the senate they'll change the rules to simple majority. I can't imagine why they wouldn't.

Blog Entries

I'm sure if the Democrats regain the senate they'll change the rules to simple majority. I can't imagine why they wouldn't.
    They couldn't do that without having an unstoppable majority though, at which point, why bother?

They couldn't do that without having an unstoppable majority though, at which point, why bother?
    I think rule changes only require a simple majority, which was how Reid was able to change the rules for federal judge nominees when the Democrats didn't have a super majority and how McConnell was able to change the rules for supreme court nominees.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 09-06-2019 at 06:50 PM.