Page 232 of 306 FirstFirst ... 132182222230231232233234242282 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,320 of 3054

Thread: Things that made you Facepalm today (Political Version)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    Did you see the AOC/Pressley are crowd funding legal defense money for the boston rioters that assaulted police? If I was capital police, I'd stop protecting them.
    The Capitol Police are better than them.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    The San Fransisco Board of Supervisors, the same people who wanted to use nicer terms to describe criminals (such as "justice involved person"), have now passed a resolution declaring the NRA a domestic terrorist organization. I think it's time to just shut San Fransisco down. It's an embarrassment to the world.
    I expect the NRA will get some increased membership over this crazy resolution. You really can't buy this sort of publicity.

<cue Wrathbringer to negative rep me and post some witty comment I'll never see...>
    Last edited by Candor; 09-04-2019 at 08:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    Did you see the AOC/Pressley are crowd funding legal defense money for the boston rioters that assaulted police? If I was capital police, I'd stop protecting them.
    Why is this Pressley chick even in this retarded squad? I never hear shit from or about her, just the 3 other retards. I mean I'm sure she's extremely stupid too, she just seems like she's tagging along with those other 3 cunts hoping for attention or something.

Is it because they needed a token black chick?
    Last edited by Methais; 09-05-2019 at 10:40 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keller View Post
    Also, what do you monsters eat that you don't enjoy the aroma of your flatulence from time to time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Remember, I'm a tiny dick pussy.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Why is this Pressley chick even in this retarded squad? I never hear shit from or about her, just the 3 other retards. I mean I'm sure she's extremely stupid too, she just seems like she's tagging along with those other 3 cunts hoping for attention or something.

I'm pretty sure that's it. She really isn't as retarded as the other three if you read up on her positions. She's also been in politics in Boston for awhile I think.
    https://stopthemadness.gop/
    https://snowflakevictory.com/

http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Blog Entries

She just hangs out with them and is in pictures with them a lot.

Is Omar not black enough for you, racist?!

I was kind of surprised too when they first mentioned her as being part of the "4 person" squad. I was like "4 people in this dumbass squad? Who dis ho?" I had honestly never even heard of her until that point.

I think it's because she's another dumb ass progressive minority woman who was first elected along with those 3 who says a lot of dumb shit too.

Some on the left are now pushing for people to stop eating cows and pigs and instead start consuming human flesh as a way to save the planet.

How do Democrats even take these people seriously anymore? At what point are you going to say "Enough of this madness" and vote these lunatics out of office and start shaming people for promoting these crazy ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Some on the left are now pushing for people to stop eating cows and pigs and instead start consuming human flesh as a way to save the planet.

How do Democrats even take these people seriously anymore? At what point are you going to say "Enough of this madness" and vote these lunatics out of office and start shaming people for promoting these crazy ideas?
    Speaking of "how much more are Democrats going to put up with?" Elizabeth Warren says on her first day in office she is going to sign an executive order that will ban ALL future drilling on public land and offshore for fossil fuels, she will also ban fracking everywhere.

Say goodbye to 2.50 gas and say hello to 4+ dollar gas, everyone! By all means let's reduce our oil output, that's exactly what Russia wants. I thought Russia were the bad guys and Trump was their puppet? Why is it Trump is saying "Fuck you" to Russia by drilling for more oil and Warren wants to present them the perfect gift.

Oh yeah, not to mention what this will do to your heating bill in the winter if you live in a cold climate. Better start learning to speak Russian so maybe you can sweet talk the Russians into not bending us over a barrel when they sell us their natural gas.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 09-06-2019 at 06:38 PM.

Kamala Harris says she would "ban" certain types of eating habits in the US in order to save the planet.

She is pushing for the government to fucking tell us what we can and cannot eat now? The left is no longer flirting with fascism, they are having full on intercourse with it now.

Blog Entries

I don't know why she thinks she would have all that power.