Page 213 of 756 FirstFirst ... 113163203211212213214215223263313713 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,130 of 7558

Thread: Things that made you Facepalm today (Political Version)

I wonder if Cuomo has any idea that pretty much everyone is going to call him Fredo forever now or if he still hasn't realized how things work in the internet age.
    Last edited by Methais; 08-13-2019 at 06:08 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    MORE PROOF THAT I'M AN OPPRESSED MINORITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!88
    I'm mostly Swiss and honestly I get upset when people call me Swiss chocolate and Swiss cheese. Particularly Swiss cheese offends me.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Motive has not been established yet. Maybe the bar didn't have his favorite beer on draft? It wasn't because Warren or Sanders used lies to stoke fear and anger over hipster bars.
    LOL.

You're a 1 trick pony.

But I guess 1 trick is more than we should expect from someone with such a limited intellect.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    LOL.

You're a 1 trick pony.

But I guess 1 trick is more than we should expect from someone with such a limited intellect.
    What I struggle so much with is trying to understand how you can see life through his lens. I mean, is it really possible to be so narrow minded to believe the things he does? I don’t think so, not without some mental issue.

I dont deny Trump drums shit up, but he denies EVERYTHING that could be construed as a libtard agenda. I think it’s downs and autism, but what do you think it is?
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

WTF is a Fredo?

Like from Lord of the Rings?
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

6. Default

From The Godfather. Fredo Corleone.
    Last edited by Frimpleton; 08-13-2019 at 07:12 PM.

How a 15 year old child deals with an aggressive asshole:

CNN: OMG! What a racist piece of shit! Just standing there...smiling!!! Let's dox him, his school, the employees of his school, and go through his school's videos and try to twist everything to make it look like the entire school is filled with racists.

How a grown man who works for CNN deals with someone being a mild asshole:

CNN: We stand by our employee during this terrible time in his life. We ask that everyone please go easy on our dear colleague and allow him time to heal from being called the Italian version of "The N word." Remember, he was called the journalist's version of "The N word" (fake news) before too.

Also note that bit about fake news being the journalist's version of "The N word" is something Chris Cuomo has seriously said in the past. Chris Cuomo, one of the most privileged people in the entire world, is so desperate to be the victim that he thinks everything is "The N word" when it's directed at him.

How the hell does CNN even have 2 viewers anymore? I know they have 1 viewer, Back, because he's a moron, but who the hell else would watch this absolute garbage?
    Last edited by Tgo01; 08-13-2019 at 08:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    What I struggle so much with is trying to understand how you can see life through his lens. I mean, is it really possible to be so narrow minded to believe the things he does? I don’t think so, not without some mental issue.

I dont deny Trump drums shit up, but he denies EVERYTHING that could be construed as a libtard agenda. I think it’s downs and autism, but what do you think it is?
    I would imagine it's all the pedophilia.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ashlander View Post
    I would imagine it's all the pedophilia.
    OMG! You heard about him being a pedophile also? Fucking strange that in a world as wide as this everyone knows he's a pedophile. Was it the tags? I heard it was the tags. Prove me wrong.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

A man creates a meme of CNN being body slammed.
    Trump retweets said meme.

CNN: Trump and this guy are threatening us with violence! This cannot stand! RACISTS! NAZIS!

CNN then proceeds to unleash their investigate team to find out all they can about the guy who created the meme, they track down the person, his real name, his address, his phone number, everything. They proceed to call him, threatening him with exposing all of his personal information all over the news unless he apologizes. The dude apologizes and promises never to do something as horrible as create a meme ever again. CNN then creates a story on their website stating they did all of this and ends it with: We have decided not to release this man's personal information for the time being, but that will change if the person does something like this again.
    (The above is all true by the way.)

Also CNN: We stand by our anchor after he got in someone's face and threatened to push him down a flight of stairs. After all he was called FREDO! Can you believe it? It's the same as the "N WORD!" Fredo is just as bad as the N word! You can tell Fredo is just as bad as the N word because we have no problem saying Fredo over and over again but we don't dare utter the N word.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 08-13-2019 at 10:16 PM.