Page 170 of 191 FirstFirst ... 70120160168169170171172180 ... LastLast
Results 1,691 to 1,700 of 1907

Thread: Things that made you Facepalm today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Remember those kids in cages photos? That was Obama’s America. But you’re such a brainwashed CNN sheep that you choose not to care that it happened under Obama and now pretend to give a single shit about illegal alien children because it scores cheap political points against Trump. In short: you are a disgusting individual who only pretends to care about children when it is convenient for your preferred political narrative.
    Exactly. He's so easily manipulated.. such a good Democrat voter.
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    horrific state of conditions = the biggest election win in 40 decades
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Is it really a stretch of the imagination that these poor people are being held in concentration camp like conditions?

Edited to add: It should be a stretch of the imagination that America would hold peaceful migrant families, children included, in concentration camp like conditions. But its not. Thats Trump's America.
    You're retarded.

Blog Entries

Is it really a stretch of the imagination that these poor people are being held in concentration camp like conditions?

Edited to add: It should be a stretch of the imagination that America would hold peaceful migrant families, children included, in concentration camp like conditions. But its not. Thats Trump's America.
    How many illegal migrant families have you opened your home to?

The answer is 0.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    Fuck the Bible and fuck you. Took over 2 years to get Nixon. Trump is fucked, just like you. ✌🏻❤️
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it.

Not sure why you'd create a false statement by me and put it in your signature. Seems kinda creepy...

4. Default

You are talking about the lawbreakers, correct? The illegal immigrants?

I thought I read you got on your huffy bike and were "out"?
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

5. Default

Remember those kids in cages photos? That was Obama’s America.
    I disagree with the first two sentences - it was a political cluster then as well. Children weren't in cages.

But you’re such a brainwashed CNN sheep that you choose not to care that it happened under Obama and now pretend to give a single shit about illegal alien children because it scores cheap political points against Trump. In short: you are a disgusting individual who only pretends to care about children when it is convenient for your preferred political narrative.
    The rest I completely agree with. Back does nothing but virtue signal and talk about things he has no knowledge of, other than his twitter feed.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

How many white supremacies have you resisted today so far?

Also, if a family of illegals showed up at your door and asked to live with you, what would you tell them? Serious question that you won't answer for obvious reasons.
    Last edited by Methais; 06-17-2019 at 09:53 AM.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    I thought I read you got on your huffy bike and were "out"?
    Here's actual footage of Back on his way out:

www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

I missed something where we cannot have rational discourse on political positions.
    Remember those kids in cages photos? That was Obama’s America. But you’re such a brainwashed CNN sheep that you choose not to care that it happened under Obama and now pretend to give a single shit about illegal alien children because it scores cheap political points against Trump. In short: you are a disgusting individual who only pretends to care about children when it is convenient for your preferred political narrative.
    The amount of mental gymnastics required to call me a terrible person for caring about people is pretty impressive. I've been consistent in my core values despite who has been president unlike some people I know. After so many years I'm surprised you haven't realized that by now. Then again, I'm not surprised that you still to this day argue with a persona that you have created in your head that epitomizes everything you think you hate.

Mexico is our closest ally and neighbor. The land we have settled has been shared by people for thousands of years. We are better together rather than building a wall. No one should have to flee harm but if they do they should be allowed free movement and offered aid to help themselves get to a better place. America is the richest country in the world. We have more than enough resources to cover it. America and the allies defeated Hitler and the Nazis. America abolished slavery and has always been at the front line in the battle of people's rights. It is a force of good for all people in the world. It is shameful that we are treating the poorest, weakest, most trodden upon people in this world like animals and not opening our doors to help them help themselves.
    Last edited by Back; 06-17-2019 at 10:21 AM.

I missed something where we cannot have rational discourse on political positions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    How many white supremacies have you resisted today so far?
    All of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Also, if a family of illegals showed up at your door and asked to live with you, what would you tell them? Serious question that you won't answer for obvious reasons.
    I'd help them best I could as I expect you or anyone would.

Blog Entries

All of them.

I'd help them best I could as I expect you or anyone would.
    I'd help them by giving them a ride to ICE.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam