Page 128 of 756 FirstFirst ... 2878118126127128129130138178228628 ... LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 7556

Thread: Things that made you Facepalm today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    You seem to be unable to differentiate between his dog rape crime and his entering the country illegally. These are two separate issues.

He served his time for his dog rape crime and was a free person according to the rule of law just like anyone who commits a crime, serves their sentence, and then is free to go about their business.

It is not in the authority of the municipality that he was in to detain him longer than his sentence. If people have an issue with that they can write the congress people of Oregon, or the local municipality, or vote in their elections to get it changed.

I agree that he should have been punished more for dog rape. Its awful. Castration comes to mind. But the law is the law as it was written.

No one is shielding him from the dog rape crime.

That is what I called you out on. You claimed democrats harbor and want more dog rapists. That is simply untrue and you are an idiot for implying it.
    Them not wanting people like that here must totally be the reason for this...

Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) requested the illegal alien be turned over for deportation after being released from prison but that request was ignored by the sanctuary state officials.
    ...right?

Quote Originally Posted by Back
    bUt He sErVeD hIs TiMe!!!!
    Why are you against deporting violent criminals who are here illegally? Serious question.

Stop being a useful idiot.
    Last edited by Methais; 05-22-2019 at 01:32 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

You seem to be unable to differentiate between his dog rape crime and his entering the country illegally. These are two separate issues.

He served his time for his dog rape crime and was a free person according to the rule of law just like anyone who commits a crime, serves their sentence, and then is free to go about their business.

It is not in the authority of the municipality that he was in to detain him longer than his sentence. If people have an issue with that they can write the congress people of Oregon, or the local municipality, or vote in their elections to get it changed.

I agree that he should have been punished more for dog rape. Its awful. Castration comes to mind. But the law is the law as it was written.

No one is shielding him from the dog rape crime.

That is what I called you out on. You claimed democrats harbor and want more dog rapists. That is simply untrue and you are an idiot for implying it.
    He should have been deported... but instead the Democrats in this country shield people like this and keep them in this country. THAT is the point Methais is making.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Oh, look. More anti-immigrant propoganda from Methais. Big surprise.

Tell us, are you really afraid that brown people are going to take over the world because their birth rates are higher than whites?
    You keep doing that... combining immigration with illegal immigration.

You do realize there is a gigantic difference, right? Illegal immigration.. being illegal and all.

If you want there to be no borders, then just come out and say that. Don't pretend that immigration and illegal immigration are the same thing.

They aren't and as limited as you are mentally.. you know this.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Oh, look. More anti-immigrant propoganda from Methais. Big surprise.
    How is that propaganda?

prop·a·gan·da
    /ˌpräpəˈɡandə/
    noun
    information, especially of a biased or misleading nature, used to promote or publicize a particular political cause or point of view.

Please elaborate on what's misleading about those videos of that airport being overrun by a huge crowd of illegal immigrants. Or do you think that it's "biased" to expect people to follow laws?

Speaking of things that are misleading, why do you always omit "illegal" from "illegal immigrant" and instead just refer to them as "immigrants" as if they're law abiding citizens who went through the proper steps to enter the country legally?

Tell us, are you really afraid that brown people are going to take over the world because their birth rates are higher than whites?
    Like I give a fuck. But aside from that, how can this possibly happen when the world is ending in 12 years anyway? Please advise.
    Last edited by Methais; 05-22-2019 at 01:32 PM.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Them not wanting people like that here must totally be the reason for this...

...right?

Why are you against deporting violent criminals who are here illegally? Serious question.

Stop being a useful idiot.
    I went to all the trouble of spelling it out for you, like you always need me to do, and you still don't get it.

If you have an issue with how Oregon conducts their business I suggest an email to the Oregon State Representative. Or move to Oregon and vote in their local election.

If you feel his penalty was too weak for the dog rape crime, as I and others do, write a letter.

One question I have is if they had him detained, and ICE knew, why didn't ICE go get him then? Or why weren't they there when he was released to nab him then? Why did ICE only make a call to ask to hold him a couple of days?

To say "democrats harbor and want more dog rapists in this country" is the issue here and you're an idiot for saying that.

You claimed democrats harbor and want more dog rapists.
    They do. This story is proof of that.

Also:

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    No, but why do we want to be the dumping ground for the world's criminals? Let me put this into perspective for you. Let's say your neighbor's 3 year old son comes onto your property everyday and takes a massive shit on your car, forcing you to clean the massive shit up everyday. Would you say "Eh, either my car or my neigbhor's cars." Or would you ask your neighbor to keep a better eye on their son so he stops taking a massive shit on your car everyday?

We all know you would talk to the neighbor but since that would mean you agree we should be sending illegal aliens back home you are either going to say you would allow the massive shit taker to keep doing his thing on your car everyday or you're just going to avoid answering altogether.
    Did I call it or what?
    Last edited by Tgo01; 05-22-2019 at 01:51 PM.

I went to all the trouble of spelling it out for you, like you always need me to do, and you still don't get it.

If you have an issue with how Oregon conducts their business I suggest an email to the Oregon State Representative. Or move to Oregon and vote in their local election.

If you feel his penalty was too weak for the dog rape crime, as I and others do, write a letter.

One question I have is if they had him detained, and ICE knew, why didn't ICE go get him then? Or why weren't they there when he was released to nab him then? Why did ICE only make a call to ask to hold him a couple of days?

To say "democrats harbor and want more dog rapists in this country" is the issue here and you're an idiot for saying that.
    Let's set aside the idiots in office in Oregon for a minute and get to some very basic and easy to answer questions...

Do you personally believe that dog rapist guy should have been deported after he served that big 60 days for raping a dog to death?

BONUS:
    Why do you always omit "illegal" from "illegal immigrant" and instead just refer to them as "immigrants" as if they came into the country legally?

In before you dodge both questions.
    Last edited by Methais; 05-22-2019 at 01:59 PM.

Doubling down when you've been called out. I'm not surprised. But I am disappointed in you, Methais. When you need a lesson in deciphering what is news and what is political clickbait that taps into your deepest fears I'll be here to help point you in the right direction because I genuinely feel bad for you at this point.
    Last edited by Back; 05-22-2019 at 03:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    They do. This story is proof of that.
    If thats what you think then you've become radicalized.

If thats what you think then you've become radicalized.
    1) Answer my question
    2) How else is anyone’s supposed to take this? Oregon had a chance to get rid of a dog rapist forever by simply detaining him for 48 hours. They actively chose not to. They chose to keep a convicted dog rapist in their state.

If your roommate raped your dog to death and you had the option to move him tens of thousands of miles away from you you would do it in a heartbeat right? Of course you would because if you didn’t it means you actually want dog rapists in your house.

But be sure to ignore 90% of this post as well, it’s what useful idiots do best.