Page 340 of 754 FirstFirst ... 240290330338339340341342350390440 ... LastLast
Results 3,391 to 3,400 of 7537

Thread: Things that made you Facepalm today (Political Version)

Blog Entries

No, I am not Drauz in game.

Blog Entries

Oh good, they are fighting back against PETA's vegan agenda.

Chick-fil-a, Biden, Gas, Biden, Jobs, Guns, PETA, Reopen!
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Dudes not wrong: https://www.businessinsider.com/why-...mputer-chips-1

You can try to ignore it, you can try to mock it, but it is happening.
    Last edited by Shaps; 05-17-2021 at 06:45 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post
    Dudes not wrong: https://www.businessinsider.com/why-...mputer-chips-1

You can try to ignore it, you can try to mock it, but it is happening.
    Well duh, they had to put all those microchips in the vaccines.

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    Well duh, they had to put all those microchips in the vaccines.
    Nice attempt at deflection with a mocking comment. Not surprising.

So now experts who previously mocked Trump and his supporters for spreading conspiracy theories are now admitting that it’s very possible the Wuhan virus did in fact escape from a Chinese lab.

Are you fuckers happy now? You allowed China to get away with literally murdering millions of people all over the world and caused untold misery all because you hated Trump so much you had to defend whoever he went after.

None of you will feel the least bit guilty. None of you. You’ll just continue to pretend the Wuhan virus was Trump’s fault and continue to vote blue no matter who because you aren’t mature enough to engage in politics.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    So now experts who previously mocked Trump and his supporters for spreading conspiracy theories are now admitting that it’s very possible the Wuhan virus did in fact escape from a Chinese lab.

Are you fuckers happy now? You allowed China to get away with literally murdering millions of people all over the world and caused untold misery all because you hated Trump so much you had to defend whoever he went after.

None of you will feel the least bit guilty. None of you. You’ll just continue to pretend the Wuhan virus was Trump’s fault and continue to vote blue no matter who because you aren’t mature enough to engage in politics.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Almost like new information changes peoples minds, I know this is a foreign concept to you so I understand your confusion.

PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.