Page 214 of 756 FirstFirst ... 114164204212213214215216224264314714 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,140 of 7558

Thread: Things that made you Facepalm today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    I'm mostly Swiss and honestly I get upset when people call me Swiss chocolate and Swiss cheese. Particularly Swiss cheese offends me.

What about Swiss Army Shoe?

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    What I struggle so much with is trying to understand how you can see life through his lens. I mean, is it really possible to be so narrow minded to believe the things he does? I don’t think so, not without some mental issue.

I dont deny Trump drums shit up, but he denies EVERYTHING that could be construed as a libtard agenda.
    Assuming he's playing with a full deck, which there's a 99.99999% chance he isn't, and setting aside the fact that liberalism is a mental disorder, I think BacKKKlash knows in the back of his weak little mind that he's full of shit, but since he's such a colossal piece of shit he doesn't care because feelings > facts and he wants free shit at everyone else's expense.

I think it’s downs and autism, but what do you think it is?
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    WTF is a Fredo?

Like from Lord of the Rings?
    Racist.

This is relevant to GS, as one time a character named Praedo walked by, and then this happened a few minutes later:

Methais says, "I know it was you Praedo!"

* Praedo just bit the dust!

No clue where he died.

Still waiting for my RPA.
    Last edited by Methais; 08-14-2019 at 10:20 AM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post

Racist.

This is relevant to GS, as one time a character named Praedo walked by, and then this happened a few minutes later:

Methais says, "I know it was you Praedo!"

* Praedo just bit the dust!

No clue where he died.

Still waiting for my RPA.
    Why is this in the third person?
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    Why is this in the third person?

I just typed it in, it wasn't pasted from an old log.
    Last edited by Methais; 08-14-2019 at 10:42 AM.

Democrats: Don't come to El Paso, Trump! You racist asshole!!!!
    Also Democrats: How DARE Israel not allow a couple of anti-semitic congresswomen into their country! How are we supposed to resolve our "differences" unless you allow these two women in who want to see your country destroyed?!?!

The funny thing is Democrats are openly condemning Israel's actions and using harsh language in doing so, when the assholes couldn't even bring themselves to pass a fucking resolution condemning Omar's obvious anti-semitic words.

Democrats have gone completely crazy. Their best hope to remain a relevant political party is to try and turn the American public just as crazy as them, and it seems to be working so far. Good job.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 08-15-2019 at 01:14 PM.

Trump threatens to designate Antifa a terrorist organization ahead of expected Portland clashes

This stuff is happening right before our eyes.

The danger, to everyone no matter what side you are on, of referring to "counter-protesters", who are really just "protesters" exercising their right to freedom of assembly and freedom of speech protected in the Constitution, as "domestic terrorists, is a way for the government to try to silence unwanted criticism, to take away our freedoms guaranteed by the Constitution.

Blog Entries

Trump threatens to designate Antifa a terrorist organization ahead of expected Portland clashes

The danger, to everyone no matter what side you are on, of referring to "counter-protesters", who are really just "protesters" exercising their right to freedom of assembly and freedom of speech protected in the Constitution, as "domestic terrorists, is a way for the government to try to silence unwanted criticism, to take away our freedoms guaranteed by the Constitution.
    There are literally pictures and videos of them attacking innocent bystanders. They are a terrorist organization.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quoting for when BacKKKlash tries to say at some point in the future that he never supported Antifa.

They’re domestic terrorists who literally cause violence and attack innocent bystanders over political beliefs you fucking herpes cunt.

You are literally herpes.
    Last edited by Methais; 08-18-2019 at 12:15 PM.

Didn't we just have this discussion? Didn't you already agree that these Antifa thugs are terrorists?

Is it now because Trump said it, that you changed your "mind"?
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.