Page 245 of 260 FirstFirst ... 145195235243244245246247255 ... LastLast
Results 2,441 to 2,450 of 2600

Thread: Things that made you Facepalm today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    He has you so upset... it makes me laugh.

Hard.
    Does it get you as hard as tub installing?
    [LNet]-GSIV:Lysistrata: "And I'm pretty perfect sooooo... What can I say. I'm dedicated. (To Jeril's cock.)"

Quote Originally Posted by Jeril View Post
    Does it get you as hard as tub installing?
    Are you now accusing me of not only installing tubs.. but also having a bathtub fetish!?!?

You mother fucker...
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    horrific state of conditions = the biggest election win in 40 decades
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Last edited by Methais; 10-08-2019 at 11:35 AM.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

Last edited by Methais; 10-08-2019 at 11:37 AM.
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

Trump limits people from 7 countries from entering the US
    The left and media insist it's a blanket "Muslim ban", they then proceed to riot in the streets and call Trump Hitler.

China is literally rounding up Muslims and putting them into concentration camps.
    The left and media are completely silent.

If I didn't know any better I would say the left doesn't really give a single shit about women, blacks, Latinos, Muslims, or any other minority they claim to care about. They only use them to further their goals.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Trump limits people from 7 countries from entering the US
    The left and media insist it's a blanket "Muslim ban", they then proceed to riot in the streets and call Trump Hitler.

China is literally rounding up Muslims and putting them into concentration camps.
    The left and media are completely silent.

If I didn't know any better I would say the left doesn't really give a single shit about women, blacks, Latinos, Muslims, or any other minority they claim to care about. They only use them to further their goals.
    Honestly, I don't mind them not talking about China but talking about the US. They don't live there. It is when they try to put China on a pedestal that I think they are fucking idiots. Like the entire climate change thing where they are completely ignoring how much China is polluting, but praising them on how much they've lowered pollution. They are never going to get down to the level of the US. Neither is India.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Honestly, I don't mind them not talking about China but talking about the US. They don't live there. It is when they try to put China on a pedestal that I think they are fucking idiots. Like the entire climate change thing where they are completely ignoring how much China is polluting, but praising them on how much they've lowered pollution. They are never going to get down to the level of the US. Neither is India.
    Confirmed China is Chinese.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Are you now accusing me of not only installing tubs.. but also having a bathtub fetish!?!?

You mother fucker...
    You said it, not me
    [LNet]-GSIV:Lysistrata: "And I'm pretty perfect sooooo... What can I say. I'm dedicated. (To Jeril's cock.)"

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Confirmed China is Chinese.
    Racist.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

NBA bending down and grabbing their ankles for dear life for China.

But they'll be sure to say they "respect free speech" when it comes to their players and coaches bashing Trump and his supporters at every chance they get. What a bunch of assholes.