Page 175 of 191 FirstFirst ... 75125165173174175176177185 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,750 of 1907

Thread: Things that made you Facepalm today (Political Version)

  1. #1741

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Its idiotic to not support our bordering neighbor or the states that border them. Our efforts to help them help themselves helps us.

    Honduras is in bad shape as is Guatemala.
    They should ask Venezuela to help them.. they are the apex of a civilized society after all.
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    horrific state of conditions = the biggest election win in 40 decades
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

  2. #1742

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Its idiotic to not support our bordering neighbor or the states that border them. Our efforts to help them help themselves helps us.

    Honduras is in bad shape as is Guatemala.
    Sure we should support Mexico. I'm not sure how "support Mexico" means allowing millions of their citizens to illegally come into our country nor allowing Mexico to allow millions of citizens from other countries to illegally invade our country.

    Does Mexico have to support the US? Or is this friendship yet another one way street that Democrats seem to love so much with hostile and semi hostile nations?

  3. #1743

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Sure we should support Mexico. I'm not sure how "support Mexico" means allowing millions of their citizens to illegally come into our country nor allowing Mexico to allow millions of citizens from other countries to illegally invade our country.

    Does Mexico have to support the US? Or is this friendship yet another one way street that Democrats seem to love so much with hostile and semi hostile nations?
    That's a good point.

    Hey Back, what should Mexico be doing to support us? And what should we be doing to support Mexico?

    Be specific instead of your usual vague meaningless virtue signaling non-responses.
    Last edited by Methais; 06-18-2019 at 04:09 PM.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.



    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  4. #1744

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Be specific instead of your usual vague meaningless virtue signaling non-responses.
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    horrific state of conditions = the biggest election win in 40 decades
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

  5. #1745

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    It's not mental gymnastics at all. You haven't given Obama a single iota of shit for locking children up in cages but you'll sit here and virtue signal all day about how illegal aliens are being treated in "Trump's America!"
    I know you're not arguing with me here, but you're ignoring one factor. Yes, placing kids in cages and those conditions is absolutely ridiculous. Fuck the Obama team for doing it, but fuck Trump's team for doubling down on it.

    The major difference was in 2014 those kids were unaccompanied at the border. They were held in facilities while the parents were being located. Estimates are 80% of those kids were able to be reunited.

    Trump's policy is to remove the children from their parents at the border.

    Both policies are shit, but one is simply evil.
    Anonymous is an Idea - not a group.

  6. #1746

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alfster View Post
    I know you're not arguing with me here, but you're ignoring one factor. Yes, placing kids in cages and those conditions is absolutely ridiculous. Fuck the Obama team for doing it, but fuck Trump's team for doubling down on it.

    The major difference was in 2014 those kids were unaccompanied at the border. They were held in facilities while the parents were being located. Estimates are 80% of those kids were able to be reunited.

    Trump's policy is to remove the children from their parents at the border.

    Both policies are shit, but one is simply evil.
    You're falling for the media spin that Obama put children in cages for their protection whereas Trump is literally Hitler.

  7. #1747

    Default

    To be clear. I don't agree with either policy.

    Reputable sources have reported that, so I'd go with that over anything our current president tries to claim is a fact.
    Anonymous is an Idea - not a group.

  8. #1748

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alfster View Post
    To be clear. I don't agree with either policy.

    Reputable sources have reported that, so I'd go with that over anything our current president tries to claim is a fact.
    LOL.

    Dude.. you're pulling a Backlash on this.
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    horrific state of conditions = the biggest election win in 40 decades
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

  9. #1749

    Default

    How so? Don't like either policy. There's an obvious difference between them.
    Anonymous is an Idea - not a group.

  10. #1750
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    28,522
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alfster View Post
    How so? Don't like either policy. There's an obvious difference between them.
    Under neither policy were kids put in actual "cages". They were never put in "concentration camps" as AOC calls them. They are in a holding area. They are probably fed better thqan I was in Iraq or Afghanistan. They have access to TV and movies.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •