Page 224 of 754 FirstFirst ... 124174214222223224225226234274324724 ... LastLast
Results 2,231 to 2,240 of 7537

Thread: Things that made you Facepalm today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    There are videos of Antifa beating people, stealing from people, breaking people's cameras, they smashed the windows of at least 2 buses, they attacked people with hammers, police confiscated bear mace and other assorted weapons from Antifa members, they chased down and beat people, they called black police officers coons and Uncle Toms, they taunted police by telling them to kill themselves.

But yeah, Proud Boys said words so Antifa had no choice.

You are so useless it makes me wonder how you even remember to feed yourself.
    tHeY hAd No ChOiCe BeCaUsE pRoUd BoYs TrIgGeReD tHeM tOo HaRd
    Last edited by Methais; 08-23-2019 at 09:23 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Literally, the same situation.

These assholes flew into places like NYC to cause trouble for the locals.

Literally the same situation, literally.

I can see how someone like you with a severe self awareness disability doesn't understand what a flaming hypocritical retard you are.

Yes. Do you?

SPOILER: Antifa isn't a peaceful protest. It's the exact opposite of a peaceful protest.
    With entirely different goals. The Proud Boys are nothing more than violent gang members.

With entirely different goals. The Proud Boys are nothing more than violent gang members.
    Are you saying that Antifa isn't? Please clarify.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Blog Entries

OH IT IS COOL THAT ANTIFA IS VIOLENT AS LONG AS THEY HAVE GOALS THAT I AGREE WITH
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Are you saying that Antifa isn't? Please clarify.
    My post is in response to another post. We quote posts to show what we are responding to. See, thats how this board thing works. Its pretty cool because you can follow along pretty easily.

But you failed at that simple premise.

We were talking about comparing OWS and Proud Boys.

But, out of my desire to be helpful and spell things out for you, yet again, I will explain that I do not support or condone anyone who calls themselves "antifa" and commits acts of violence.

My post is in response to another post. We quote posts to show what we are responding to. See, thats how this board thing works. Its pretty cool because you can follow along pretty easily.

Tell me more about how the PC is so notorious for staying on topic.

But, out of my desire to be helpful and spell things out for you, yet again, I will explain that I do not support or condone anyone who calls themselves "antifa" and commits acts of violence.
    What about people who call themselves "Proud Boys" but don't commit any acts of violence? Are they ok?

Blog Entries

OWS was mostly homeless people that were being bused from one primary state to another. I know this because they panhandled out in front of the quicktrip every day for 3 months. Eventually they started squatting in business fronts that were for lease.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

You're a retarded retard.

So, it's the goal that makes you excuse off their methods? Literally everything you said about the Proud Boys when you were condemning them is exactly the same thing that Occupy Wall Street was doing when you praised them.

So, in your opinion the ends justify the means...

The textbook definition of a hypocrite.

Do you see that now or are you still that self unaware?
    Last edited by Parkbandit; 08-23-2019 at 02:45 PM.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

The left: You fuckers living in a studio apartment and being so poor you have to walk to work, fuck you and your straws! You're destroying the planet!
    Also the left: Obama bought a 15 million dollar oceanfront mansion because he deserves it! Leave him alone!

Ever notice the left is oh so concerned about saving the planet yet their ire is usually directed at poor people eating hamburgers?
    Last edited by Tgo01; 08-23-2019 at 03:08 PM.