Page 246 of 260 FirstFirst ... 146196236244245246247248256 ... LastLast
Results 2,451 to 2,460 of 2600

Thread: Things that made you Facepalm today (Political Version)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    NBA bending down and grabbing their ankles for dear life for China.

But they'll be sure to say they "respect free speech" when it comes to their players and coaches bashing Trump and his supporters at every chance they get. What a bunch of assholes.
    South Park made fun of them.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    South Park made fun of them.
    And China promptly removed any mention of South Park in their country. South Park creators didn't care though, but I wonder if Comedy Central will make them apologize. I don't think South Park is as big of a market in China as the NBA is though.

Blog Entries

And China promptly removed any mention of South Park in their country. South Park creators didn't care though, but I wonder if Comedy Central will make them apologize. I don't think South Park is as big of a market in China as the NBA is though.
    I doubt SP has a big draw in China.

NBA bending down and grabbing their ankles for dear life for China.

But they'll be sure to say they "respect free speech" when it comes to their players and coaches bashing Trump and his supporters at every chance they get. What a bunch of assholes.
    Blizzards getting hammered too on this
    Anonymous is an Idea - not a group.

Blog Entries

South Park is now completely banned in China.

Blog Entries

https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...allies-2019-10
    President Donald Trump on Wednesday defended his decision to abandon the Kurds to a Turkish military incursion in Syria by saying they didn't help the US during World War II.

This came amid reports that Turkish ground troops were crossing the border into Syria after air strikes that began earlier in the day.

"They didn't help us in the Second World War; they didn't help us with Normandy," Trump said of the Kurds. He added, "With all of that being said, we like the Kurds."

Ahead of the Trump administration's announcement, Kurdish forces had recently dismantled defensive positions along the Turkey-Syria border under assurances from the US it would not allow a Turkish assault. The SDF described Trump's decision to withdraw troops as a "stab in the back" and made clear it felt betrayed by the US.

Shortly after his reference to WWII on Wednesday, when he was asked by reporters whether he felt the Syria retreat and treatment of the Kurds sent a poor message to other potential US allies, Trump said, "Alliances are very easy." The president said it "won't be" hard for the US to form new partnerships.
    Jesus fucking Christ.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Yeah I was really hoping Turkey wouldn't attack. Hopefully Trump holds good on his Twitter threat that he is going to hold Turkey responsible in someway.

Reading up on this more it almost sounds like Turkey was basically telling the US they were going to invade Syria no matter what, if that's true at that point what do we do? Keep troops there and get into a war with Turkey? Something tells me that wouldn't have gone over well either. I think a big problem is no one in the West seems to want to hold anyone accountable for anything anymore, unless they are long time allies like Saudi Arabia.

But holding China responsible for the shit they do? Nope, Trump only does it in regards to tariffs. No one in Congress or the rest of the West seems to give a shit.
    Hold Russia responsible? Nope. Most of Europe wants that gas and oil from Russia.
    Hold Iran responsible? Nope. The west can't get enough Iran dick to suck.

What happened to the West since, oh I don't know, around 2009?
    Last edited by Tgo01; 10-09-2019 at 07:47 PM.

Blog Entries

What is it with you people? You want us out of Syria, you want us in Syria, which is it?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    What is it with you people? You want us out of Syria, you want us in Syria, which is it?
    I want a consistent foreign policy that isn't subject to whatever Trump feels like doing that day.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Blog Entries

I want a consistent foreign policy that isn't subject to whatever Trump feels like doing that day.
    Could have fooled me, based on your Democrat leaders.