Page 78 of 756 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088128178578 ... LastLast

Thread: Things that made you Facepalm today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    I will shove both my thumbs into your eyes and watch you stumble around before finishing the job.
    DEATH THREAT! Reporting!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    You can get psychologically addicted to Gemstone too. What's your point?

I'm talking about real addiction as in a chemical addiction like you get from real drugs.

Stop believing in Reefer Madness. Only the most retarded of the retarded still buy into that shit.
    No, I am not Drauz in game.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashlander View Post
    DEATH THREAT! Reporting!
    I'll give you a death threat!

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    I'll give you a death threat!
    REPORTED!

Androidpk was right.. you DO give death threats!

No wonder he was afraid for his life.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    REPORTED!

Androidpk was right.. you DO give death threats!

No wonder he was afraid for his life.
    Aww maaan..he's never gonna shut up about it now.

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    How is she not dead?
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    How is she not dead?

Quote Originally Posted by Ashlander View Post
    Aww maaan..he's never gonna shut up about it now.
    Maybe this will give him something to focus on instead of "ZOMG TRUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" for a day or two.

I'm just here to help.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

A group of far left bullies confronted Chelsea Clinton at a vigil, yes at a vigil! To blame HER for the massacre in New Zealand because she dared to have the audacity to condemn Ilhan Omar's anti-semitic shit.

Imagine that. Ilhan Omar makes anti-semitic remarks, Chelsea Clinton condemns those remarks, a mass murderer on the other side of the world shoots up some Mosques, and this is somehow Chelsea Clinton's fault?

I'm not a huge fan of Chelsea Clinton but give me a fucking break!

The left is losing their minds faster than I thought.

The woman who yelled at Chelsea refuses to apologize because she felt morally righteous about her screaming at Chelsea because the vigil had more non-Muslims in attendance than Muslims.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 03-16-2019 at 03:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    A group of far left bullies confronted Chelsea Clinton at a vigil, yes at a vigil! To blame HER for the massacre in New Zealand because she dared to have the audacity to condemn Ilhan Omar's anti-semitic shit.

Imagine that. Ilhan Omar makes anti-semitic remarks, Chelsea Clinton condemns those remarks, a mass murderer on the other side of the world shoots up some Mosques, and this is somehow Chelsea Clinton's fault?

I'm not a huge fan of Chelsea Clinton but give me a fucking break!

The left is losing their minds faster than I thought.

The woman who yelled at Chelsea refuses to apologize because she felt morally righteous about her screaming at Chelsea because the vigil had more non-Muslims in attendance than Muslims.
    Surprise! The woman in question is a Bernie supporter. When will Bernie personally apologize to Chelsea for the way his supporters treated her? That's how this game works now right?

Also things are pretty crazy right now. I've been reading a lot of tweets about this story and so far the vast majority of Democrats are siding with the lunatic who yelled at Chelsea whereas every single Republican is defending Chelsea. I predict within 48 hours Chelsea will apologize for being yelled at, then apologize to Ilhan Omar and promise to never condemn anti-semitism again. Because this is what happens when you get in bed with the far left, you so desperately want to stay in bed with them that you sell your soul to them.

From the lunatic in question:

the CAUCASITY that chelsea clinton has showing up to a vigil for the 49 muslims massacred in an islamophobic hate crime after STOKING ISLAMOPHOBIA AND RACISM surrounding ilhan omar.... fucking ridiculous.
    So she's not just angry that non-Muslims showed up, but that WHITE people up. And the racists (on the far left like Androidpk) is of course siding with the racist.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 03-16-2019 at 04:03 AM.