Page 208 of 286 FirstFirst ... 108158198206207208209210218258 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,080 of 2857

Thread: Things that made you Facepalm today (Political Version)

  1. #2071

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I wouldn't go that far. Yes, socialism is the norm, but conservatism always has a place in a democracy. By definition, conservatives can't be radicals, and its that radical shit that really fucks things up.
    Socialism is not the norm. You have to literally be the dumbest 2% of the human race to believe that socialism works.
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    horrific state of conditions = the biggest election win in 40 decades
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

  2. #2072

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Socialism is not the norm. You have to literally be the dumbest 2% of the human race to believe that socialism works.
    I wonder how long it will take him to realize that...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashlander View Post
    So you're saying it's the liberals that are fucking things up? That's a pretty big step up for you.
    Since conservatives can’t be radicals and all.
    Last edited by Methais; 08-11-2019 at 04:45 PM.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.



    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    No matter how good the economy is its not worth having with a divisive snowflake crook in the White House.

  3. #2073

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    I'm a nationalist and I'm white. I suspect Backwash thinks this makes me a white supremacist, but he lacks the mental facilities to realize it doesn't.
    Nah. Your racism is on the level of that drunk uncle who embarrasses everyone at holiday parties.
    Facts are simple and facts are straight. Facts are lazy and facts are late. Facts all come with points of view. Facts don't do what I want them to. Facts just twist the truth around. Facts are living turned inside out. Facts are getting the best of them. Facts are nothing on the face of things. Facts don't stain the furniture. Facts go out and slam the door. Facts are written all over your face. Facts continue to change their shape.

  4. #2074
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    29,373
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Nah. Your racism is on the level of that drunk uncle who embarrasses everyone at holiday parties.
    I don't think you know what the word racism means.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

  5. #2075

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Nah. Your racism is on the level of that drunk uncle who embarrasses everyone at holiday parties.
    And this is why you never ever win an argument.

    You throw around "OMG YER A RACIST!" without any proof except that he doesn't buy into your Socialistic Utopian pipe dream.

    Unless you have some quotes that prove he's a racist? Because I imagine there are far more quotes of you demeaning minorities than him.
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    horrific state of conditions = the biggest election win in 40 decades
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

  6. #2076

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    And this is why you never ever win an argument.

    You throw around "OMG YER A RACIST!" without any proof except that he doesn't buy into your Socialistic Utopian pipe dream.

    Unless you have some quotes that prove he's a racist? Because I imagine there are far more quotes of you demeaning minorities than him.
    You're confused. Socialism and racism are two different things. He happens to be racist and reject socialism, true. But I call him drunk uncle racist because of his recent posts that prove it. Maybe he can confirm or deny it himself to save me the effort of having to dig them up.
    Last edited by Back; 08-11-2019 at 06:59 PM.
    Facts are simple and facts are straight. Facts are lazy and facts are late. Facts all come with points of view. Facts don't do what I want them to. Facts just twist the truth around. Facts are living turned inside out. Facts are getting the best of them. Facts are nothing on the face of things. Facts don't stain the furniture. Facts go out and slam the door. Facts are written all over your face. Facts continue to change their shape.

  7. #2077
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Kekistan
    Posts
    5,088
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    You're confused.


    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    Fuck the Bible and fuck you. Took over 2 years to get Nixon. Trump is fucked, just like you. ✌🏻❤️
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it.

    Not sure why you'd create a false statement by me and put it in your signature. Seems kinda creepy...

  8. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Maybe he can confirm or deny it himself to save me the effort of having to dig them up.

    Until you prove you aren't a pedophile, you are a pedophile. Faggot.

    See how this works? You are so stupid.
    https://stopthemadness.gop/

    http://www.usdebtclock.org/


    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

  9. Default

    OMG, the tags on this thread say Back is a faggot AND a pedophile. It must be true.
    https://stopthemadness.gop/

    http://www.usdebtclock.org/


    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

  10. #2080
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    29,373
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    You're confused. Socialism and racism are two different things. He happens to be racist and reject socialism, true. But I call him drunk uncle racist because of his recent posts that prove it. Maybe he can confirm or deny it himself to save me the effort of having to dig them up.
    What has he said that is racist? Please point out the posts. You say recent posts, so it shouldn't be difficult.
    Last edited by Gelston; 08-11-2019 at 07:17 PM.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •