Page 486 of 756 FirstFirst ... 386436476484485486487488496536586 ... LastLast
Results 4,851 to 4,860 of 7558

Thread: Things that made you Facepalm today (Political Version)

309 mass shootings so far this year, a pity the Constitution wasn't followed and guns limited to well regulated militias.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Shows you just how toxic that Trump's supporters are and how law federal gun restrictions are that anyone can get a high powered weapon of war even with a state trying to prevent it. If only Republicans cared.
    309 mass shootings so far this year, a pity the Constitution wasn't followed and guns limited to well regulated militias.
    Better keep protesting current gun laws on a 30 year old text game forum if you really want to get something done about it.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Better keep protesting current gun laws on a 30 year old text game forum if you really want to get something done about it.
    Whose more pathetic, the guy who posts the topic, or the one who responds whining about it? Your fee fees are not respected.

Whose more pathetic, the guy who posts the topic, or the one who responds whining about it? Your fee fees are not respected.
    You've been extra angry with your keyboard warrioring for a good while lately. What are you afraid of that has you so extra upset?
    Last edited by Methais; 07-05-2022 at 11:57 AM.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo View Post
    was arrested alive. Again.
    That's usually how it goes when you comply, even when you're a piece of shit who deserves to die like that guy.

Btw here's the NY subway shooter also being arrested, alive, and while still black, for the same reasons, despite also being a piece of shit who deserves to die:

In before projection and straw mans.
    Last edited by Methais; 07-05-2022 at 12:49 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    LOL at you thinking there isn’t a fuckton of oil to be drilled in the US, Canada, and most Western nations and the government won’t allow anyone to get it out of the ground.
    No one said there wasn't more oil to be drilled, I am laughing at you because you think this is the reason gas prices are so high. Which news organization told you your position on this?
    No, I am not Drauz in game.

Blog Entries

Shows you just how toxic that Trump's supporters are and how law federal gun restrictions are that anyone can get a high powered weapon of war even with a state trying to prevent it. If only Republicans cared.
    You're going out of your way to prove what 2nd amendment advocates have always said about gun grabbers.

Democrats just passed a bill and already want more restrictions before the ink has yet to dry.

Democrats: "You should have to be 21 to purchase an "assault rifle""

Republicans: "That's not going to solve anything"

22 year old goes on shooting spree.

Democrats:

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    No one said there wasn't more oil to be drilled, I am laughing at you because you think this is the reason gas prices are so high. Which news organization told you your position on this?
    Okay so there is more oil to be drilled and you know full well it’s governments (mostly left wing governments) who won’t let this oil be taken out of the ground.

Let’s do a little econ 101 here: if demand is much higher than the supply of a commodity then the producer of said commodity can command a higher price. If demand is much lower than the supply of a commodity then the producer of said commodity can command a much lower price.

Now what do you think happens when governments create an artificially low supply of a commodity by not allowing companies to produce said commodity? It’s okay. You can do it. One step at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    You're going out of your way to prove what 2nd amendment advocates have always said about gun grabbers.

Democrats just passed a bill and already want more restrictions before the ink has yet to dry.

Democrats: "You should have to be 21 to purchase an "assault rifle""

Republicans: "That's not going to solve anything"

22 year old goes on shooting spree.

Democrats:

nOw wE NeEd To InCrEaSe iT tO 22!!!!!!! -Seran

“The Trump era is also going to be one of the weirder times,” Rogan said. “When people look back historically about the division in this country, he’s such a polarizing figure that so many people felt like they could abandon their own ethics and morals and principles just to attack him and anybody who supports him because he is an existential threat to democracy itself.”

“Don’t you think it’s not a cause, but maybe like a symptom, like it’s gonna get, you said it got real weird. Maybe it’s gonna get weirder,” Fridman replied.
    Joe Rogan has just found out that Donald Trump is an existential threat to our democracy, about time. Most of us have know this since January 20, 2017 when he was sworn in.

Hopefully the rest of your Conservashits will wake up to the truth.