Page 338 of 756 FirstFirst ... 238288328336337338339340348388438 ... LastLast
Results 3,371 to 3,380 of 7558

Thread: Things that made you Facepalm today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    I'm going to pretend that the fact I lost an argument is somehow a win for me. I've got a humiliation fetish.
    Yep.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    Yep.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    Let me, the guy who unironically reads and quotes Info Wars, tell you about what's useless or not.

Awwww, let someone who unironically reads and gargles CNN, MSN and Biden's dick get butt hurt being called out for being as useless as an asshole with tastebuds. You can't refute facts from me or anyone else so you discount the source then when called on it, resort to personal attacks and distractions then engage in a long string of "No U" posts then declare victory when people stop engaging with you. At least you are consistent in your technique of being a Leftist piece of shit.
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3

Awwww, let someone who unironically reads and gargles CNN, MSN and Biden's dick get butt hurt being called out for being as useless as an asshole with tastebuds.
    You completely made up your assertion about CNN and MSN, whereas you've actually and unironically CITED InfoWars in posts on here. Proof: http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...23#post1205523.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~
    You can't refute facts from me or anyone else so you discount the source then when called on it, resort to personal attacks and distractions then engage in a long string of "No U" posts then declare victory when people stop engaging with you. At least you are consistent in your technique of being a Leftist piece of shit.
    We've had three "substantive" exchanges in the past month, in all of which you've posted complete nonsense, reality has been shoved in your face, and you've been spectacularly unable to refute anything, twist yourself into logical pretzels with mental gymnastics, and are forced to resort to personal insults. Would you like me to cite the examples, like with you unironically quoting InfoWars?

Work on those projection issues, Rocktar.
    Last edited by Ashliana; 05-09-2021 at 08:50 PM.

Last edited by Methais; 05-09-2021 at 09:14 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

You completely made up your assertion about CNN and MSN, whereas you've actually and unironically CITED InfoWars in posts on here. Proof: http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...23#post1205523.

We've had three "substantive" exchanges in the past month, in all of which you've posted complete nonsense, reality has been shoved in your face, and you've been spectacularly unable to refute anything, twist yourself into logical pretzels with mental gymnastics, and are forced to resort to personal insults. Would you like me to cite the examples, like with you unironically quoting InfoWars?

Work on those projection issues, Rocktar.
    Awwww, let someone who unironically reads and gargles CNN, MSN and Biden's dick get butt hurt being called out for being as useless as an asshole with tastebuds. You can't refute facts from me or anyone else so you discount the source then when called on it, resort to personal attacks and distractions then engage in a long string of "No U" posts then declare victory when people stop engaging with you. At least you are consistent in your technique of being a Leftist piece of shit.
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post

So not only unable to defend your position, you added a NOU on top of it for an extra special dose of hypocrisy to boot. Spectacular self-parody, Rocktar.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Google is a proper name and thus the word should be capitalized. Don’t you know anything about grammar?
    Don’t you know the capitalization of letters isn’t considered grammar? Duh, don’t YOU know grammar? It’s also called a “proper noun” not a “proper name”.

Next, I used google as the verb, not to name the company, which doesn’t require it to be capitalized. You should learn the differences between parts of speech, like proper nouns and verbs.

Try again Tgo01. You almost didn’t fail.
    Last edited by Solkern; 05-09-2021 at 10:42 PM.
    The idiot award goes to…

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    Don’t you know the capitalization of letters isn’t considered grammar? Duh, don’t YOU know grammar?
    Wrong.

And next, I used google as the verb, not to name the company, which doesn’t require it to be capitalized.
    You didn't. You said "I’ll save you some time from going to google."

"Going to Google" would suggest you were saving Parkbandit time from going to the website Google, which would be a proper noun.

Now had you said "I'll save you some time from googling" then you would be correct. But as usual, you are wrong.

Try again Tgo01. You almost didn’t fail.
    If you are speaking to a person, whether referring to their name; online handle; title; etc, you would use a comma before their name.

"Try again, Tgo01, you almost didn't fail."
    Last edited by Tgo01; 05-09-2021 at 10:49 PM.