Page 138 of 756 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139140148188238638 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 7556

Thread: Things that made you Facepalm today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    PS - I actually agree that there should be circumstances for abortion... anytime before the 1st trimester, rape, incest and that .0003% chance the mother could die.
    This used to be my stance but Democrats have gone from "it's a rare medical procedure that is a discussion between a woman and her doctor" to "LOL! Abortions for all! Baby about to be born? Not too late for an abortion!"

They have made a complete mockery of this.

The Democrats have pushed me so far in the other direction with their ghoulishness. Now I just believe abortions if the mother's life is in danger, I'm still on the fence about rape and incest but it's not as clear cut for me as it was. And Democrats love the danger one because they think it's a good excuse for abortions after the second trimester, but I have yet to hear a single Democrat explain to me how the mother's life can be in danger after the second trimester where abortion is the only answer as opposed to a C-section or inducing labor.

Romania’s prohibition of the procedure was disproportionately felt by low-income women and disadvantaged groups, which abortion-rights advocates in the United States fear would happen if the Alabama law came into force. As a last resort, many Romanian women turned to home and back-alley abortions, and by 1989, an estimated 10,000 women had died as a result of unsafe procedures. The real number of deaths might have been much higher, as women who sought abortions and those who helped them faced years of imprisonment if caught. Maternal mortality skyrocketed, doubling between 1965 and 1989

https://foreignpolicy.com/2019/05/16...mania-alabama/
    Last edited by rolfard; 05-24-2019 at 08:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rolfard View Post
    Romania’s prohibition of the procedure was disproportionately felt by low-income women and disadvantaged groups, which abortion-rights advocates in the United States fear would happen if the Alabama law came into force. As a last resort, many Romanian women turned to home and back-alley abortions, and by 1989, an estimated 10,000 women had died as a result of unsafe procedures. The real number of deaths might have been much higher, as women who sought abortions and those who helped them faced years of imprisonment if caught. Maternal mortality skyrocketed, doubling between 1965 and 1989

https://foreignpolicy.com/2019/05/16...mania-alabama/
    1965 Romania is no comparison to 2019 US. Birth control is more readily available, as are condoms, not to mention social safety nets and families willing to adopt. There are some bad mothers out there popping out 8 and 9 kids and they get by via government assistance.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    1965 Romania is no comparison to 2019 US. Birth control is more readily available, as are condoms, not to mention social safety nets and families willing to adopt. There are some bad mothers out there popping out 8 and 9 kids and they get by via government assistance.
    Americans will do what they always do, if you make it illegal, they will find it in a back alley...

Also feel free to actually read the whole article
    Last edited by rolfard; 05-24-2019 at 08:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Hold up.

You want abortion to be illegal then turn around and criticize women for having children?

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Hold up.

You want abortion to be illegal then turn around and criticize women for having children?
    Where did I criticize women for having children? You having another stroke?

Americans will do what they always do, if you make it illegal, they will find it in a back alley...

Also feel free to actually read the whole article
    So.. you hold the same stance on gun control.. if you make it illegal, they will find it in a back alley.. so why bother with it?

Hypocrite.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Hold up.

PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    So.. you hold the same stance on gun control.. if you make it illegal, they will find it in a back alley.. so why bother with it?

Hypocrite.
    Are you comparing abortion to gun control ironically?

Last edited by rolfard; 05-24-2019 at 09:03 PM.

Are you comparing abortion to gun control ironically?

No. I'm literally using your retarded "logic" and illustrating why you are a raging hypocrite.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME