Page 101 of 763 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151201601 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 7625

Thread: Things that made you Facepalm today (Political Version)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I think its really disingenuous to say that anyone who is for legal abortion hates babies. Lets just drop that nonsense at the jump. Theres no vampire cabal, no anti-baby league, no monsters disguised as humans creating policy.

My opinion is life starts after birth. Before that its the woman who has the rights.
    Except other people have different opinions from yours and they feel abortion is murder. I personally feel if you can take the baby out and it can survive, whether through natural means or via machine assisted, it is murder.

You don't even understand what it feels like. Take a baby ward in a hospital and someone just goes in there and murders all the babies and they don't even get charged. That is what a pro-life person feels about abortion.
    Last edited by Gelston; 04-11-2019 at 09:31 PM.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    So if someone murders a 9 month pregnant woman, it's one homicide, correct?
    If someone is found guilty of murdering a 9 month pregnant woman there should be more punishment for them, but only because the woman was pregnant, not because the non-person fetus had any rights as a person.

If someone is found guilty of murdering a 9 month pregnant woman there should be more punishment for them, but only because the woman was pregnant, not because the non-person fetus had any rights as a person.
    ......you can't be this stupid....

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Except other people have different opinions from yours and they feel abortion is murder. I personally feel if you can take the baby out and it can survive, whether through natural means or via machine assisted, it is murder.

You don't even understand what it feels like. Take a baby ward in a hospital and someone just goes in there and murders all the babies and they don't even get charged. That is what a pro-life person feels about abortion.
    Thank you, but I do get it. Some stories in nature have sad endings. There is nothing to celebrate about an abortion but the it is the woman who should have the choice. I don't understand protecting the non-person fetus' supposed rights over the mother's.
    Last edited by Back; 04-11-2019 at 09:52 PM.

Blog Entries

Thank you, but I do get it. Some stories in nature have sad endings. There is nothing to celebrate about an abortion but the it is the woman who should have the choice. I don't understand protecting the non-person fetus' supposed rights over the mother's.
    Except these are preventable sad endings. It is a person literally murdering a baby. I guess you're cool with that though, as long as a woman decides that the baby needs to be murdered.

And again, you show that you don't understand. Prolife people DO NOT BELIEVE THE FETUS IS A NON-PERSON.

Except these are preventable sad endings. It is a person literally murdering a baby. I guess you're cool with that though, as long as a woman decides that the baby needs to be murdered.

And again, you show that you don't understand. Prolife people DO NOT BELIEVE THE FETUS IS A NON-PERSON.
    I don't think other people should make that decision over the mother.

Blog Entries

I don't think other people should make that decision over the mother.
    And I disagree and feel you support murdering babies. So there is that.

And I disagree and feel you support murdering babies. So there is that.
    Do you feel the death penalty should apply since you consider it murder?

Blog Entries

Do you feel the death penalty should apply since you consider it murder?
    Sure, for the doctor performing the abortion. A lot of places will charge double murder when you kill a pregnant woman, so I don't see the difference here.

And before you try and say "derp derp capital punishment is murder too!", those people are not innocents. If an unborn baby went around and murdered people then I'd be all for the death penalty for him or her too.

What is your issue with abortion considering that you will never get one?
    I’ll probably never violently mug a person either but I still have strong feelings about what should happen to people who do.