Page 261 of 754 FirstFirst ... 161211251259260261262263271311361 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,610 of 7537

Thread: Things that made you Facepalm today (Political Version)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    I can only imagine the US response if Mexico allowed ISIS to setup camp along the border with the US.

Then again Nancy Pelosi might welcome the move, since she loves to defend MS13 gang members.
    Look, 2001- Mar 2003, we'd be all up in that bitch. Everyone shut the fuck up real quick after 11 Sept because they knew someone was about to get fucked up.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    I can only imagine the US response if Mexico allowed ISIS to setup camp along the border with the US.

Then again Nancy Pelosi might welcome the move, since she loves to defend MS13 gang members.
    Visit Calexico, California and head south. Or Brownsville, Texas. Or Nogales, Arizona.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Furryrat View Post
    Visit Calexico, California and head south. Or Brownsville, Texas. Or Nogales, Arizona.
    Look, if I were President, all that Middle East shit is done. We're focusing on Mexico, we're focusing on Central and South America. The Gulf of Mexico. The most dangerous nation in the world is Mexico. That is some bullshit. They should be one of the more prosperous and safest ones. That is how you solve immigration.

Mexico broke out into basically a civil war within the last couple of hours. It's fucked. El chapos kids taken into custody which has led to the cartels swarming. I've seen footage of at least two Mexican military helicopters shot down.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Seth_Guil...95364509667328

Don't click this link.

https://mobile.twitter.com/CuervoMon...18074891423744
    Anonymous is an Idea - not a group.

5. Default

Venezuela is now part of the UN human rights council. This is why the UN is a fucking joke.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Alfster View Post
    Mexico broke out into basically a civil war within the last couple of hours. It's fucked. El chapos kids taken into custody which has led to the cartels swarming. I've seen footage of at least two Mexican military helicopters shot down.

Don't click this link.

I remember when I was in Afghan, we had a Dutch OMLT guy with us when we took the ANA out. We were talking about Mexico, and this was back in 2010 even, and he basically said "Wow, you have an Afghanistan on your border."

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Alfster View Post

Don't click this link.

Sooo...is there a crisis at the border or is this still a made up crisis?

P.S. People should click that link, that way they know exactly what we're dealing with.
    Last edited by Neveragain; 10-18-2019 at 12:44 AM.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    The Turks only attacked because they don't like the idea of elements that they consider terrorists setting up camp directly on their borders. They felt it would add new life to the Kurdish terrorism occurring right now in their own country. I imagine we'd do the same thing if people we considered violent terrorists, that are responsible for constant ongoing attacks within our borders, set up camp on the other side of the Rio Grande.

Or maybe we wouldn't. Hello drug cartels.
    That's a wildly inaccurate depiction of the situation, but it does fall squarely within Republican talking points.

You know what's guaranteed to fan the flames of turrurizm though? Brutal crackdowns along the border.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    That's a wildly inaccurate depiction of the situation, but it does fall squarely within Republican talking points.

You know what's guaranteed to fan the flames of turrurizm though? Brutal crackdowns along the border.
    Would the brutal crackdowns look like this Turkish attack on the Kurds?

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post

Okay Mr Expert. I'm sure you know why the Turks attacked more than the Turk do.