Page 487 of 756 FirstFirst ... 387437477485486487488489497537587 ... LastLast
Results 4,861 to 4,870 of 7558

Thread: Things that made you Facepalm today (Political Version)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Joe Rogan has just found out that Donald Trump is an existential threat to our democracy, about time. Most of us have know this since January 20, 2017 when he was sworn in.

Hopefully the rest of your Conservashits will wake up to the truth.
    Donald Trump: "The political class sold out the blue collar workers of this great country"

Blue collar class: "Yup!"

Neo-cons and Neo-liberals: "How dare this man tell the truth and disrupt our schemes!"

Hopefully the rest of your Conservashits will wake up to the truth.
    I think the Democrats should focus more on things that don't matter to the people that used to be the Democrat base.
    Last edited by Neveragain; 07-05-2022 at 02:10 PM.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Your retort is that Donald Dump who ran on the promise of draining the swamp and making things better for the poor and middle? As soon as he got in office, he did the exact opposite with slashing taxes for them wealthiest and corporations, cutting middle class supporting tax benefits and programs. The dude is practically a nominee to be the Merriam Webster definition of political corruption.

Exposing the foes of democracy, clearing out the rot in both Republican and Democratic parties should be the priority for /everyone/

Seran is so mad today. Someone must have misgendered him.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Wow Seran, I didn't realize I was part of the wealthiest or a corporation.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Blog Entries

Your retort is that Donald Dump who ran on the promise of draining the swamp and making things better for the poor and middle? As soon as he got in office, he did the exact opposite with slashing taxes for them wealthiest and corporations, cutting middle class supporting tax benefits and programs. The dude is practically a nominee to be the Merriam Webster definition of political corruption.

Exposing the foes of democracy, clearing out the rot in both Republican and Democratic parties should be the priority for /everyone/
    While the average American saw their take home pay go up, the Democrats were focusing on letting men in dresses use the same restroom as women.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    While the average American saw their take home pay go up, the Democrats were focusing on letting men in dresses use the same restroom as women.

And now that people can't afford gas, Biden is literally blaming gas stations.

And Seran is right there like

[Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

It's good to know the Republicans here are still capable of blaming the house for catching fire, rather than the person who set the fire. I was beginning to think you extremists were developing rationality. Guess not!

Blog Entries

It's good to know the Republicans here are still capable of blaming the house for catching fire, rather than the person who set the fire. I was beginning to think you extremists were developing rationality. Guess not!
    Sometimes it is the house. Age causes wear.

Pretty shitty analogy, it isn't always arson.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Okay so there is more oil to be drilled and you know full well it’s governments (mostly left wing governments) who won’t let this oil be taken out of the ground.

Let’s do a little econ 101 here: if demand is much higher than the supply of a commodity then the producer of said commodity can command a higher price. If demand is much lower than the supply of a commodity then the producer of said commodity can command a much lower price.

Now what do you think happens when governments create an artificially low supply of a commodity by not allowing companies to produce said commodity? It’s okay. You can do it. One step at a time.

You're missing a key thing, what if the companies artificially reduce the supply to earn more for each gallon and earn record profits.
    Last edited by drauz; 07-05-2022 at 04:19 PM.
    No, I am not Drauz in game.

Now apply this same logic to guns. What do you have to say now?