Page 134 of 756 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134135136144184234634 ... LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 7558

Thread: Things that made you Facepalm today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Thread: Things that made sellstuff1 butthurt today

SURPRISE! It's Trump.
    Even when you were obsessed with Obama you couldn't find two dozen articles of shady fucking business by Obama and his associates in a single 24-hour period.

Quote Originally Posted by sellstuff1 View Post
    Even when you were obsessed with Obama you couldn't find two dozen articles of shady fucking business by Obama and his associates in a single 24-hour period.
    I'm glad you recognize this as an obsession with Trump.

The first step is admitting the problem.

3. Default

It's almost like you don't believe the mueller report which found nothing to charge him with.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    It's almost like you don't believe the mueller report which found nothing to charge him with.
    "The report further states that Congress can decide whether Trump obstructed justice, as Congress has the authority to take action against a president in reference to potential impeachment proceedings."

Oh look the inbred retard is spreading fake news. Who could've seen this coming?

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    I'm glad you recognize this as an obsession with Trump.

The first step is admitting the problem.
    Let's talk about that time that you posted a WaPo article as a source and then called WaPo fake news 30 minutes later.

Let's talk about that time that you posted a WaPo article as a source and then called WaPo fake news 30 minutes later.
    Let's talk about your admitted obsession with Trump. Why exactly are you obsessed with Trump? Did he touch you in your naughty place?

7. Default

Well the 2016 surveillance investigation documents have just been ordered to be declassified. So let's just see who ordered what, shall we?

No, I'm just laughing that your kids will die due to climate change, and you still spent every fibre of your being denying it.
    "IF WE ONLY SPEND 100 TRILLION DOLLARS ON IT, WE CAN SAVE EVERYTHING!" is the liberal "solution".

Dude.. you're on the wrong side as usual.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Furryrat View Post
    Well the 2016 surveillance investigation documents have just been ordered to be declassified. So let's just see who ordered what, shall we?
    Haven't seen this sort of spying since... Nixon...
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Oh look the day isn't over yet and Trump's using a loophole to declare an emergency so he can sell arms to Saudi Arabai.

WASHINGTON (AP) — The Trump administration is considering an emergency declaration that would allow it to make an arms shipment to Saudi Arabia without the approval of Congress, two U.S. officials and lawmakers opposed to the move said Thursday.

https://apnews.com/2c23a62730ef44c9bd674117a8224b3f
    Last edited by sellstuff1; 05-23-2019 at 11:28 PM.