Page 481 of 481 FirstFirst ... 381431471479480481
Results 4,801 to 4,803 of 4803

Thread: Things that made you Facepalm today (Political Version)

3/5ths of the Federal budget to entitlement programs. 1/6th to defense spending. The average middle class pays about 48% of income to taxes over all. (add them all up morons, not just income tax)

So who is missing meals for what?
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    3/5ths of the Federal budget to entitlement programs. 1/6th to defense spending. The average middle class pays about 48% of income to taxes over all. (add them all up morons, not just income tax)

So who is missing meals for what?
    One things for certain, you've never seen an illegal war your not willing to send poor people to die in, in your stead.

"Fuck poor people, unless I need you to go fight in a war I voted for." ~ The Neo-con way

I absolutely enjoy watching neo-cons lose their shit when their "War for profit" scheme, gets wrecked.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    One things for certain, you've never seen an illegal war your not willing to send poor people to die in, in your stead.

"Fuck poor people, unless I need you to go fight in a war I voted for." ~ The Neo-con way

I absolutely enjoy watching neo-cons lose their shit when their "War for profit" scheme, gets wrecked.
    Oh piss off. OH and where did you get this retarded term "Illegal war"? It's pretty cool, pointless and about as important or effective as Seran is but still cute nonetheless.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3