Page 215 of 754 FirstFirst ... 115165205213214215216217225265315715 ... LastLast
Results 2,141 to 2,150 of 7537

Thread: Things that made you Facepalm today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    There are literally pictures and videos of them attacking innocent bystanders. They are a terrorist organization.
    This is about the government trying to take away our Constitutional rights. It should not matter what side you are on to raise the alarm bells.

Trump wants to label "antifa" as domestic terrorists. If that is the case then ANY protest against him and his administration can be labeled "antifa" thus domestic terrorists. They are literally trying to take away everyone's rights.

When Trump is gone, if that stays intact, any president of any party can label any protest against them and their policies as domestic terrorism.

This is fascism.

Fascism (/ˈfæʃɪzəm/) is a form of radical right-wing, authoritarian ultranationalism characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition, and strong regimentation of society and of the economy which came to prominence in early 20th-century Europe.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    This is about the government trying to take away our Constitutional rights. It should not matter what side you are on to raise the alarm bells.

Trump wants to label "antifa" as domestic terrorists. If that is the case then ANY protest against him and his administration can be labeled "antifa" thus domestic terrorists. They are literally trying to take away everyone's rights.

When Trump is gone, if that stays intact, any president of any party can label any protest against them and their policies as domestic terrorism.

This is fascism.

Fascism (/ˈfæʃɪzəm/) is a form of radical right-wing, authoritarian ultranationalism characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition, and strong regimentation of society and of the economy which came to prominence in early 20th-century Europe.
    1984Back "When the left attacks innocent bystanders, it's only a protest" "When the right protests, they are terrorists and need to be punched."

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    1984Back "When the left attacks innocent bystanders, it's only a protest" "When the right protests, they are terrorists and need to be punched."
    You are a seriously confused individual. So much so that you assume everyone else is too.

I don't condone violence. The idiots who take the bait and fight the Proud Boys, Patriot Prayer, and other pro-fascist pro-violent groups are fulfilling the desires of those groups in a never ending spiral of hate and blame thats dragging everyone down with them.

The consequences of all these idiots provoking and fighting each other is harmful to the average person's rights to live peaceably with their freedoms intact.

This is fascism.

"DERP DERP AND ANTIFA LITERALLY MEANS ANTI-FACISM SO I KNOW THEY CAN'T BE TERRORISTS!"

You are the most useful idiot.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

You are a seriously confused individual. So much so that you assume everyone else is too.

I don't condone violence. The idiots who take the bait and fight the Proud Boys, Patriot Prayer, and other pro-fascist pro-violent groups are fulfilling the desires of those groups in a never ending spiral of hate and blame thats dragging everyone down with them.

The consequences of all these idiots provoking and fighting each other is harmful to the average person's rights to live peaceably with their freedoms intact.

You are as real as Jimmy's spit take.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    "DERP DERP AND ANTIFA LITERALLY MEANS ANTI-FACISM SO I KNOW THEY CAN'T BE TERRORISTS!"

You are the most useful idiot.
    A pro-violence group travels to a city and provokes a riot.

Some idiots take the bait and brawl with the pro-violence group.

You want to call the idiots who take the bait the terrorists? You want to say they are the ones at fault?

That does not make sense.

Blog Entries

Specifically interesting to hear "AK-47 put the police in piggy heaven!"

These people should be shot on sight.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    ― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

You want to call the idiots who take the bait the terrorists? You want to say they are the ones at fault?

Pro-violence group, ANTIFA, terrorizing the nations capital.

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Do you believe that Antifa terrorizes innocent people because of their political ideology?

Literally, this is a yes or no question that doesn't require you to bring up:

1) President Trump
    2) Proud Boys
    3) Beastie Boys
    4) Banks
    5) Capitalism
    6) Sea lions
    Last edited by Parkbandit; 08-18-2019 at 02:13 PM.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Do you believe that Antifa terrorizes innocent people because of their political ideology?

Literally, this is a yes or no question that doesn't require you to bring up:

1) President Trump
    2) Proud Boys
    3) Beastie Boys
    4) Banks
    5) Capitalism
    6) Sea lions
    Define terrorize.

Do individuals terrorize people for their political views? Of course they do. I'm terrorized on this board every time I post.

I've repeatedly stated I do not support antifa violence. Vigilantism isn't a road anyone should go down. Antifa is feeding the desire for violence by right-wing groups and in doing so all those idiots are taking average people down with them.
    Last edited by Back; 08-18-2019 at 02:28 PM.