Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
From my recollection the only "media sites" that talked about any of that were alt-right media sites.
Wrong.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/11/c...-deal-faq.html

What I saw on the major news networks was coverage of Ocasio-Cortez and Markey introducing it to Congress.
This is where you went off the tracks. "What I saw" is clearly clouded with bias and stupidity.

Any comments about cow farts, banning planes, and all that crap came from right-wing pundits, no one else.
Wrong again.

https://www.npr.org/2019/02/07/69199...w-deal-outline

Dude, really?
Really. And you would probably agree if your head weren't shoved up your own ass.

I would agree with you but amend the statement to say SOME media. You bet your ass there are media outlets out there that are nothing more than instigators for corporate interests. I believe that the wealthy need the middle class and the poor to grow to fortify their positions, so they spend a fraction of their vast wealth on media meant to keep the middle and poor classes fighting among each other, programming them to be good consumers, and promoting their wars that we die in.

I believe there are still actual journalists dedicated to doing actual journalism. Our country has a Constitution that protects the freedom of the press. It is vitally important that we have that to question those in authority. Part of what those bad media outlets are doing to keep us fighting is claiming that all media is lying which is just not true.
It's not "freedom of the press" if the media only questions one side of the political aisle and then gives cover to the stupidity of the other.

That's literally Fake News.

It was also a scene where the wannabe dictator president had a baby tantrum and tried to shut down the Constitutionally protected press for the horrific crime of... asking a question.
And you only see what you want to see. Both parties were wrong. And in this specific case, Trump actually behaved like a 17 year old instead of his typical 12 year old self.

Can you post links to back this up? Like a link to what Trump tweeted, a link to the non-doctored clip, and everything else you are claiming here?
These are available to everyone with an intelligence over 100, access to the Internet and a device to access said Internet. If you just want to wallow in ignorance, then pretend they don't.

Let the buyer beware. Its a tenet of our capitalist society. I look at many sources and make my own conclusions.
Horse shit. You view the same 2-3 sources that you agree with and draw your own conclusions from there. That's not "many sources".

This is illustrated perfectly in your regurgitation of said sources that you claim is your opinion.