Page 136 of 757 FirstFirst ... 3686126134135136137138146186236636 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,360 of 7568

Thread: Things that made you Facepalm today (Political Version)

Trump all too eager to execute his opponents for treason. "opponents" = liberals. Encouraging his supporters to assassinate his enemies.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...rce=reddit.com

Hey remember that thread where every conservative poster on these forums said that the MAGABOMBER hadn't committed any crimes for mailing bombs to democrats?

On March 21, 2019, Sayoc pleaded guilty to 65 felony counts, including using weapons of mass destruction in an attempted domestic terrorist attack. He is set to be sentenced on September 12, 2019.[4]
    Last edited by sellstuff1; 05-24-2019 at 11:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sellstuff1 View Post
    Tell me about some of your accomhlishments Methais, I'm super curious about the accolades of such a stable genius like yourself.
    I've never accomhlished anything.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

"That's treason. That's treason. They couldn't win the election, and that's what happened. And that's what's happening right now because.. without the treason word, I guess.. but that's what's happening now."
    ~A very stable genius

"That's treason. That's treason. They couldn't win the election, and that's what happened. And that's what's happening right now because.. without the treason word, I guess.. but that's what's happening now."
    ~A very stable genius
    18 U.S. Code § 2381. Treason

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

18 hours ago

Trump Officials Prepare to Bypass Congress to Sell Weapons to Gulf Nations

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/23/u...rms-sales.html

~A very stable genius

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

18 hours ago

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Trump has reportedly raged at aides over headlines calling him quick-tempered and angry

When House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) said the President Trump's aides and family "should stage an intervention for the good of the country" and suggested he wasn't in control of the White House on Thursday, she was deliberately trying to provoke an angry reaction from the president, people close to Pelosi tell The New York Times and The Washington Post. And provoke she did.

On Thursday afternoon, Trump lashed out at Pelosi, insisted he had been calm and angry when he walked out of a Wednesday meeting after three minutes, declared himself an "extremely stable genius," and had five aides — one of whom hadn't been in the room — attest that he had been "calm" during his brief time in the meeting.

Having aides describe him as calm during a press conference about a farm aid package is "vintage Trump," Asawin Suebsaeng and Sam Stein write at The Daily Beast: "The policy push of the day overwhelmed by internal insecurities and grievances with press coverage bursting into public view. And it underscored the degree to which his warfare with Nancy Pelosi has gone from political to psychological." If Pelosi was looking for a soft spot, they add, she struck gold.
    Last edited by sellstuff1; 05-24-2019 at 12:56 PM.

Few recurring characterizations bother President Trump more than the (largely accurate) narrative that he has a hair-trigger temper behind the scenes, and that he can easily and frequently be sent into vulgar, sometimes volcanic hissy fits when he doesn't get his way.

In the middle of last year, Trump once sat in the White House and angrily listed various words in headlines and cable-news chyrons he'd seen recently that described his mood — "fuming," "raged," "furious," and so forth — decrying them as inaccurate reporting, according to a source who was present for this. The president sounded increasingly irate as he rattled off headline after headline, the source said, noting the irony.

Blog Entries

18 hours ago

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post

Trump on Kim Jong-un: 'We fell in love'

The Very Stable Genius In Chief professes his love for a murderous fascist regime exhibiting absolute control over its' people. This is literally closer to treason than "investigating a criminal that just so happens to be in the Oval Office".

Rudy Giuliani shared the shittily manipulated video of Pelosi talking to make it appear like she was drunk on his fucking twitter.

Republicans slip further and further everyday into madness.