Page 638 of 756 FirstFirst ... 138538588628636637638639640648688738 ... LastLast
Results 6,371 to 6,380 of 7558

Thread: Things that made you Facepalm today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Seizer View Post
    ]

To be fair.. whenever you are talking to Seran about any topic, that is what you are facing.

Dumb it down to his level... like finger paint with your own feces.. maybe you will get through to him by speaking his language.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Finger paint with your own feces...
    A real poocasso.
    Make Shattered a $5 stand-alone subscription

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo View Post
    A real poocasso.
    Lol, I’ve seen it at my job.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    As an attempt by the perp to become undetainable?
    Make Shattered a $5 stand-alone subscription

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Zookeeper at the chimp exhibit?
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

This guy can barely read his prepared statements to a fellow world leader... you really think he's talking for himself? Everything is scripted... literally everything...

How far we have fallen to allow it to happen like this... purely beaten wife syndrome at this point.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo View Post
    As an attempt by the perp to become undetainable?
    No, they were just mentally insane. I work around a lot of the criminally insane.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

This is probably the worst part of the IMF, the fact it gives massive loans which it so often forgives, creating a worldwide welfare program. The AP writes this article like China has done something wrong in expecting money it loans to be repaid, as if the expectation is a loan is in fact meant to be a gift.

China’s loans pushing world’s poorest countries to brink of collapse

A dozen poor countries are facing economic instability and even collapse under the weight of hundreds of billions of dollars in foreign loans, much of them from the world’s biggest and most unforgiving government lender, China.

An Associated Press analysis of a dozen countries most indebted to China — including Pakistan, Kenya, Zambia, Laos and Mongolia — found paying back that debt is consuming an ever-greater amount of the tax revenue needed to keep schools open, provide electricity and pay for food and fuel. And it’s draining foreign currency reserves these countries use to pay interest on those loans, leaving some with just months before that money is gone.

Behind the scenes is China’s reluctance to forgive debt and its extreme secrecy about how much money it has loaned and on what terms, which has kept other major lenders from stepping in to help. On top of that is the recent discovery that borrowers have been required to put cash in hidden escrow accounts that push China to the front of the line of creditors to be paid.

Countries in AP’s analysis had as much as 50% of their foreign loans from China and most were devoting more than a third of government revenue to paying off foreign debt. Two of them, Zambia and Sri Lanka, have already gone into default, unable to make even interest payments on loans financing the construction of ports, mines and power plants.

In Pakistan, millions of textile workers have been laid off because the country has too much foreign debt and can’t afford to keep the electricity on and machines running.

In Kenya, the government has held back paychecks to thousands of civil service workers to save cash to pay foreign loans. The president’s chief economic adviser tweeted last month, “Salaries or default? Take your pick.”

Since Sri Lanka defaulted a year ago, a half-million industrial jobs have vanished, inflation has pierced 50% and more than half the population in many parts of the country has fallen into poverty.

Experts predict that unless China begins to soften its stance on its loans to poor countries, there could be a wave of more defaults and political upheavals.

“In a lot of the world, the clock has hit midnight,” said Harvard economist Ken Rogoff. “ China has moved in and left this geopolitical instability that could have long-lasting effects.”
    https://apnews.com/article/china-deb...e6d8d5dfbd3ed6

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    This is probably the worst part of the IMF, the fact it gives massive loans which it so often forgives, creating a worldwide welfare program. The AP writes this article like China has done something wrong in expecting money it loans to be repaid, as if the expectation is a loan is in fact meant to be a gift.

So now you are against welfare. Well, that's a step.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post

I think it’s the fact that China enters loan agreements with countries they know, can’t pay the money back, so in return, China demands other things as payment.
    The idiot award goes to…

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution