Page 375 of 763 FirstFirst ... 275325365373374375376377385425475 ... LastLast
Results 3,741 to 3,750 of 7625

Thread: Things that made you Facepalm today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post

Leader of the Free World.. /sigh.. I disagree with the guys policies, how he's being used, what he's doing to our country.. but this is just sad to watch..

They so completely divided the Country into mindless "minions", that watching something so clearly fucked up is able to be wiped away with handlers and media. I don't care what side you're on... no one should watch this President and be okay with his cognitive capabilities at this point.

This is just one example, you'd have to be 100% partisan to not watch him speak/do news conferences and see that he is not ok.
    Actual footage of people searching for Shaps when Trump rambled about how our "army took over the airports" in 1775, then blamed his teleprompter:

Last edited by Ashliana; 09-25-2021 at 03:35 PM.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/biden-dow...195900214.html

"“If Haiti, a god awful thing to say, if Haiti just quietly sunk into the Caribbean or rose up 300 feet, it wouldn't matter a whole lot in terms of our interest,” Biden told Charlie Rose, then of PBS."

Biden... he cares. LOL

"“If Haiti, a god awful thing to say, if Haiti just quietly sunk into the Caribbean or rose up 300 feet, it wouldn't matter a whole lot in terms of our interest,” Biden told Charlie Rose, then of PBS."

Biden... he cares. LOL
    That's hilarious.

Trump supposedly calls countries "shithole countries".
    Democrats: OMG! So racist! Worst president ever!!!!

Biden literally says he doesn't give a shit if all of the people of Haiti were to drown tomorrow.
    Democrats:

Biden... he cares. LOL
    That's a quote taken seriously out of context, that it's from a right wing nut job magazine like the Examiner isn't surprising. Or that you fucknobs are peddling it.

The distinction between Bosnia and Haiti, for example. If, if, if some of us are right on Bosnia, that this ethnic cleansing has the potential to rear its ugly head in Ukraine in, in, in, in Belarus in the former Soviet Union, where they have major arsenals of nuclear weapons, where they have long histories of national wars, where ethnicity dominates, that is of phenomenal potential consequence to the United States. If Haiti, a God awful thing to say, if Haiti just quietly sunk into the Caribbean or rose up 300 feet, it wouldn't matter a whole lot in terms of our interest.
    Then Senator Biden was saying in comparison to Bosnia, where an ethnic cleansing was taking place, where nuclear weapons were in the region, that America's focus is there. He wae saying Haiti, which had just suffered a coup, was not of the same vital national interest as Bosnia for the reasons he reiterated in the same paragraph which was selectively truncated by the Examiner.

Biden was right. In comparison, a genocide and a risk of nuclear weapon proliferation was a much higher priority to be resolved than Haiti attempting that moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    That's a quote taken seriously out of context
    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    That's hilarious.

Trump supposedly calls countries "shithole countries".
    Democrats: OMG! So racist! Worst president ever!!!!

Biden literally says he doesn't give a shit if all of the people of Haiti were to drown tomorrow.
    Democrats:
    Did I call it or what? Seran then has the audacity to call other people racist when he bends over backwards to defend, support, and vote for an old racist white man who says he doesn't give a shit if a nation of 11+ million mostly black people were to sink into the ocean.

Did I call it or what? Seran then has the audacity to call other people racist when he bends over backwards to defend, support, and vote for an old racist white man who says he doesn't give a shit if a nation of 11+ million mostly black people were to sink into the ocean.
    The irony is that you knew what you were quoting was wrong and have the audacity to claim coup when you were called out for it. Good job eating up that mangled 26 year old quote, your daily dose of Partisan-Os is important for keeping your panties wet.

He actually doesn't get what is being said...

Biden flat out says (paraphrasing) - "Haiti doesn't matter and is of no benefit to us, so if it and it's people disappeared, who cares."

Not surprising really... Biden "cares".

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    That's a quote taken seriously out of context, that it's from a right wing nut job magazine like the Examiner isn't surprising. Or that you fucknobs are peddling it.

Then Senator Biden was saying in comparison to Bosnia, where an ethnic cleansing was taking place, where nuclear weapons were in the region, that America's focus is there. He wae saying Haiti, which had just suffered a coup, was not of the same vital national interest as Bosnia for the reasons he reiterated in the same paragraph which was selectively truncated by the Examiner.

Biden was right. In comparison, a genocide and a risk of nuclear weapon proliferation was a much higher priority to be resolved than Haiti attempting that moment.
    I like how you keep getting more angry with each post you make.
    Last edited by Methais; 09-27-2021 at 01:25 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    I like how you keep getting more angry with each post you make.
    Simping for Shaps now? Yikes.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    Simping for Shaps now? Yikes.
    Not so famous last words?
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal