Page 173 of 754 FirstFirst ... 73123163171172173174175183223273673 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,730 of 7537

Thread: Things that made you Facepalm today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Hey wait a minute, Back's tax money also goes toward funding ICE.

Back you fucking xenophobic bigot how could you!??!!?!?!?
    I'm taking back all the good things I said about Backlash.

You white privileged, white nationalist pig.

You sicken me.
    Last edited by Parkbandit; 06-17-2019 at 12:20 PM.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Blog Entries

Come on in.
    Bullshit.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

The amount of mental gymnastics required to call me a terrible person for caring about people is pretty impressive.
    It's not mental gymnastics at all. You haven't given Obama a single iota of shit for locking children up in cages but you'll sit here and virtue signal all day about how illegal aliens are being treated in "Trump's America!"

I know you, Back. You are the typical far leftist. Here is how your reactions were when those children in cages photos were released.

Your reaction when the media said photos happened during Trump's time in office: "OMG! This is Trump's America! He's the worst!"
    Your reaction when the media finally had to tell the truth that the photos were from Obama's time in office: "Oh...well...shit happens I guess...so what did Trump do today to piss me off?!"
    Your reaction a week after the media finally had to tell the truth that the photos were from Obama's time in office: "I don't remember any children being in cages during Obama's time in office, you must be thinking of the time Trump locked up brown children for being brown."

Why do you think you're so clever? This is exactly what you did, because again you are a horrible person who doesn't give a shit about children or illegal aliens. They are nothing but a tool for you to use against people you disagree with politically.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    It's not mental gymnastics at all. You haven't given Obama a single iota of shit for locking children up in cages but you'll sit here and virtue signal all day about how illegal aliens are being treated in "Trump's America!"

I know you, Back. You are the typical far leftist. Here is how your reactions were when those children in cages photos were released.

Your reaction when the media said photos happened during Trump's time in office: "OMG! This is Trump's America! He's the worst!"
    Your reaction when the media finally had to tell the truth that the photos were from Obama's time in office: "Oh...well...shit happens I guess...so what did Trump do today to piss me off?!"
    Your reaction a week after the media finally had to tell the truth that the photos were from Obama's time in office: "I don't remember any children being in cages during Obama's time in office, you must be thinking of the time Trump locked up brown children for being brown."

Why do you think you're so clever? This is exactly what you did, because again you are a horrible person who doesn't give a shit about children or illegal aliens. They are nothing but a tool for you to use against people you disagree with politically.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post

Riiiiiight. Care to quote me on all of that?

Riiiiiight. Care to quote me on all of that?
    Like I said I know you. Otherwise you wouldn't be saying stupid shit like "This is Trump's America" when you know damn well that Obama was separating children from their parents and locking them in cages. But again you don't give a shit when it was happening under Obama because again you just don't give a shit about those children.

You aren't that deep, Back. You are the typical CNN/MSNBC viewer.

Blog Entries

Teen Vogue promoting prostitution!
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

THOSE DAMN ASIAN WHITE SUPREMACISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Mexico is our closest ally and neighbor...It is shameful that we are treating the poorest, weakest, most trodden upon people in this world like animals and not opening our doors to help them help themselves.
    Come on in.

I get what you are trying to ague here and I stand by everything I've said. We are America. We help people who help themselves, not throw them in cages for fleeing oppression. We lead the world in wealth and human rights. We defeated the Nazis and ended slavery. We lead the world and we do that by bringing people up not holding them down.
    Apparently we need to choose better allies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.

Blog Entries

Canada is just as close, and I'd argue, a better ally. How many times has Mexico been on our side in a war?
    Last edited by Gelston; 06-18-2019 at 07:49 AM.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam