Page 275 of 763 FirstFirst ... 175225265273274275276277285325375 ... LastLast
Results 2,741 to 2,750 of 7625

Thread: Things that made you Facepalm today (Political Version)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Furryrat View Post
    Sad, but they are here. Wonder if they revoked Epstein's annual pass.

https://www.wesh.com/article/disney-...cases/29729215
    It's not really a step up to help investigate a pedo that has zero wealth and power. It's an entire different step up when you finally release a 3 year old media interview that labeled Epstein as "The most prolific pedophile in US history" and "The palace" (Queen of England) told us not to run the story.

P.S. It also has me concerned about the Kurds in Syria, Kentucky.
    Last edited by Neveragain; 11-07-2019 at 10:53 PM.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

Fresno brewery prints "Epstein didn't kill himself" on the bottom of cans

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    ― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

Ouch.

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Don't get ahead of yourself, ABC doesn't even know if the person they fired is the whistle blower. It's kind of sounding like they are just firing people who could have been the whistle blower. I.E. They are shitting themselves.
    Looks like you were right. The person they fired says they weren't the one who leaked to Project Veritas while the one who did slams ABC for being cowards.

What a fucking mess. But just remember: Orange Man Bad!

Oh yeah it's worse than that. The person fired doesn't even work for ABC news anymore but now works for CBS. So ABC and CBS news literally colluded together in order to "find" the leaker and have them fired even though they now work at a completely different company, and it wasn't even the leaker!
    Last edited by Tgo01; 11-08-2019 at 06:12 PM.

CVS banned all guns from their stores, 2 months later an armed robber shot a woman who was 8 months pregnant in one of their stores. We can forgive him for the pregnant part, he might have just been helping her perform an abortion on a clump of cells after all, but I hope they throw the fucking book at him for not being able to read the "GUN FREE ZONE" signs!

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    CVS banned all guns from their stores
    In my experience, very few places uphold this policy.

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    In my experience, very few places uphold this policy.
    I don't wanna be the minimum wage employee who has to tell an armed person to please leave the store.

I don't wanna be the minimum wage employee who has to tell an armed person to please leave the store.
    I have only been asked to leave a building once for my handgun. It was a bank, so it's understandable.

Blog Entries

Looks like you were right. The person they fired says they weren't the one who leaked to Project Veritas while the one who did slams ABC for being cowards.

What a fucking mess. But just remember: Orange Man Bad!

Oh yeah it's worse than that. The person fired doesn't even work for ABC news anymore but now works for CBS. So ABC and CBS news literally colluded together in order to "find" the leaker and have them fired even though they now work at a completely different company, and it wasn't even the leaker!
    I think what bothers me most about this is, when one really thinks on the subject, you have to ask yourself "How long has this kind of cherry picked news been going on for?". It becomes far more heinous than Epstein and pedo's and that's an extremely difficult summit to surpass.
    Last edited by Neveragain; 11-09-2019 at 01:43 AM.

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    I have only been asked to leave a building once for my handgun. It was a bank, so it's understandable.
    What was that confrontation like?

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984