Page 520 of 528 FirstFirst ... 20420470510518519520521522 ... LastLast
Results 5,191 to 5,200 of 5272

Thread: Things that made you Facepalm today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    My personal experience with natural disasters is that it doesn't matter who your leaders are, it's the community that you live in that matters.

Back in the late 90's we had straight line winds drop a big ass tree on our house. Half the house collapsed, the neighborhood looked like a nuke went off, it wasn't FEMA or insurance companies that got us back to normal. It was the neighborhood and our employers coming together that got us all through it.
    The Mennonites around here are crazy helpful after tornado/ winds. They show up and just...work until it's done.
    Anonymous is an Idea - not a group.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    I'm sure there's some relevance to the population of these two states and the conversation, but I'm sure the rest of us aren't interested in reading Truth Social posts or Hannity/Carlson media to find out just why that matters now.
    There is no relevance to your conversations, like, at all.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

3. Default

One of our strongest allies, per Kamala, North Korea, launched a ballistic missile over Japan today. I wonder what we'll do...
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    I wonder what we'll do...
    Blame it on white supremacy.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Blame it on white supremacy.

Last edited by Methais; 10-04-2022 at 01:08 AM.
    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post

This dude gets it... modern day Andy Kaufman... most won't understand the genius.

Republicans are against abortion, Republicans are against assisted suicide, Republicans are against leaving Afghanistan. Except when they're for those things during election years.
    Do you have sources that show Republicans are for abortions and for assisted suicides during election years? Also, Republicans are against leaving Afghanistan in the fiasco mess that President Biden orchestrated, leaving American service men killed.

Defying evacuation orders is basically killing yourself, but you're also putting people at risk when you decide to call for a rescue. As happened hundreds upon hundreds of times during Ian.
    Actually, you are incorrect. People can call for a rescue during a hurricane (if the cell towers are even up at that point) but it is widely known that during the actual hurricane, there is no help coming to you since you decided to stay in a mandatory evacuation area.

The GOP needs to do itself a favor and stop being hypocrites.
    Irony x 100002319487932184732
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Even more ironic when you realize Hurricane Ian was forecasted to create deadly storm surge along the entire area it flooded as early as a week ago. But DeSantis still decided not to act and people still defied the late evacuation notices.
    Bro, you have zero idea what you are talking about. You know nothing about hurricanes, storm surge or anything else.

Please stop posting this nonsense and proving you're the biggest idiot here.

Thank you.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Blog Entries

Even more ironic when you realize Hurricane Ian was forecasted to create deadly storm surge along the entire area it flooded as early as a week ago. But DeSantis still decided not to act and people still defied the late evacuation notices.
    I think we all need to remember that you were laughing at fellow Americans dying in natural disasters. Because you are a piece of shit.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Speaking of hypocrite Republicans:

Apparently DeSantis has a large history of using money paid put for disaster assistance to fund pet projects. Covid-19 money to pay to fly immigrants to other states. FEMA relief funds to build seawalls for the rich and powerful leaving on the beach: all the while having said other states didn't deserve any hurricane disaster relief funds.

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/1...ities-00060020

https://time.com/6219326/ron-desantis-climate-florida/

He also believes "the media" controls hurricanes.

“They don’t care about the people of this state. They don’t care about the people of this community. They want to use storms and destruction from storms as a way to advance their agenda. And they don’t care what destruction’s in their wake.
    https://floridapolitics.com/archives...ime-ian-media/