Page 165 of 756 FirstFirst ... 65115155163164165166167175215265665 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,650 of 7558

Thread: Things that made you Facepalm today (Political Version)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sellstuff1 View Post
    SUN-MAID PULLS BASEBALL SPONSORSHIP AFTER TEAM AIRS MEMORIAL DAY MONTAGE LIKENING ALEXANDRIA OCASIO-CORTEZ TO KIM JONG UN, FIDEL CASTRO

he popular California based raisin brand Sun-Maid have pulled their sponsorship deal with minor league baseball team Fresno Grizzlies after it aired a video at their stadium which equated New York congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez to Kim Jong Un and Fidel Castro.

The Grizzlies, a Class AAA affiliate of the Washington Nationals, was heavily criticized after it aired the three-and-a-half-minute video as part of its Memorial Day tribute on its scoreboard at Chukchansi Park between games.

During the video, excerpts from former President Ronald Reagan’s first inaugural speech were played. At the point where Reagan talks about “enemies of freedom, those who are potential adversaries,” an image of Ocasio-Cortez is shown alongside the North Korean dictator and the former president of Cuba.

https://www.newsweek.com/sun-maid-al...-video-1439143

So wait, Trump proclaims his undying love for Kim Jong-un and conservatives are equating AOC with them to denigrate her? Fucking what?
    I wonder how many illegals have picked grapes for Sun-Maid?

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    I so hope this is a true story.

4. Default

A woman just spammed my whole department about how having Chick-fil-A in the cafeteria is hurting our LGBT+ community and wants everyone to sign up with her protest to HR. She wants to "come together and raise our voices for the LGBT+ community to help inspire confidence when our company falls short."

Other than snorting derisively about mixing activism with work, All I thought was... damn, I haven't been to the cafeteria in awhile and I LOVE chick-fil-a.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    A woman just spammed my whole department about how having Chick-fil-A in the cafeteria is hurting our LGBT+ community and wants everyone to sign up with her protest to HR. She wants to "come together and raise our voices for the LGBT+ community to help inspire confidence when our company falls short."

Other than snorting derisively about mixing activism with work, All I thought was... damn, I haven't been to the cafeteria in awhile and I LOVE chick-fil-a.
    Pretty sexist of you to call her “a woman”. Did you even bother asking what they identify as??

And yea, it took me a minute to make sure I didn’t use her or she...
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

>reply all

"Fuck that"

>send
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.

Why does the left lose their mind over Chick-fil-A? So their president or CEO or whatever says he believes in traditional marriage? OH NO! THE HORROR! He might as well have admitted he kicks gay people in the head for fun.

Meanwhile the left can't get enough of Iran, the country where homosexuality is illegal and punishable by death.

BUT CHICK-FIL-A SAYS THEY BELIEVE IN TRADITIONAL MARRIAGE BETWEEN A MAN AND A WOMAN!!!!!!

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Why does the left lose their mind over Chick-fil-A? So their president or CEO or whatever says he believes in traditional marriage? OH NO! THE HORROR! He might as well have admitted he kicks gay people in the head for fun.

Meanwhile the left can't get enough of Iran, the country where homosexuality is illegal and punishable by death.

BUT CHICK-FIL-A SAYS THEY BELIEVE IN TRADITIONAL MARRIAGE BETWEEN A MAN AND A WOMAN!!!!!!
    It's just been awkward at work man... I just want to say my love of chicken shouldn't be conflated with if I support gay rights or not. But if I did I'd be sitting in HR right now, yet someone else can say the opposite and it's ok? I have an office next to a DEVOTE Christian, I wonder how she feels.

Activism doesn't belong at work.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal