Page 65 of 756 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115165565 ... LastLast

Thread: Things that made you Facepalm today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Esquire magazine is having to apologize for their latest magazine cover because it features an offensive image. That offensive image? A young white boy, aged 17, talking about his life experiences.

No, really. This is a thing. The far left lost what was left of their rotting minds because a magazine had the audacity to feature a young white boy who talked about his life experiences.

I bet sellstuff1 is triggered as fuck over this.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

That's one of the most absurd things to be upset about. Plus, dude lives in Wisconsin. The whitest place on Earth
    Anonymous is an Idea - not a group.

Blog Entries

Breaking: Tgo to cancel Esquire subscription

Also is he wearing a button up over a hoodie? I just don't understand this generation. 👴
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1095166980376662017

At the anti-wall Beto O'Rourke rally.. because fences and walls don't work!
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1095166980376662017

At the anti-wall Beto O'Rourke rally.. because fences and walls don't work!
    Classic.

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo, this month called the new tax policy “an economic civil war that helps red states at the expense of blue states.”

What the mother fuck?

This is because the new tax law does not allow people who live in high tax states to deduct state taxes over $10,000 from their federal income tax...

How the fuck did this even get into the tax code in the first place??
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Well we can go ahead and stop saying "Democrats aren't calling for killing newborn babies!"

Senate Democrats blocked a bill that would have required medical care for newborns who survived an abortion.

So we're really past the lie of "My body my choice!" because once the baby is out of your body this argument no longer makes sense.

We can stop saying "Democrats don't want to let newborn babies die! That's just you misunderstanding their argument" because they actually killed this bill in the Senate, much like they want to kill as many babies as possible under the guise of "women's rights."

Democrats really are quickly becoming the party of absolute ghouls. We already have Ocasio-Cortez scaring little kids into believing they are really going to die in 12 years. Remember how before Cortez we laughed at all of the doomsayers who said the world was going to end in X amount of years? Yet here we have someone in the US Congress who is doing just that and there are people on the left and in the media who can't kiss her ass fast enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Well we can go ahead and stop saying "Democrats aren't calling for killing newborn babies!"

Senate Democrats blocked a bill that would have required medical care for newborns who survived an abortion.

So we're really past the lie of "My body my choice!" because once the baby is out of your body this argument no longer makes sense.

We can stop saying "Democrats don't want to let newborn babies die! That's just you misunderstanding their argument" because they actually killed this bill in the Senate, much like they want to kill as many babies as possible under the guise of "women's rights."

Democrats really are quickly becoming the party of absolute ghouls. We already have Ocasio-Cortez scaring little kids into believing they are really going to die in 12 years. Remember how before Cortez we laughed at all of the doomsayers who said the world was going to end in X amount of years? Yet here we have someone in the US Congress who is doing just that and there are people on the left and in the media who can't kiss her ass fast enough.
    She also has a credit score of 430 but is somehow on the finance committee anyway.