Page 177 of 191 FirstFirst ... 77127167175176177178179187 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,770 of 1907

Thread: Things that made you Facepalm today (Political Version)

1. Default

Oh boy! AOC is soooooo crazy right!?

How could she compare these camps to what the Nazis did!?

I have another Russian troll on Twitter for you guys. This one claims to have been the director of the US Holocaust Museum in Richmond! He seems to agree with AOC! These darned Russians just won't stop pushing the Leftist agendas!

https://twitter.com/waitmanb/status/1141058004747509760

Quote Originally Posted by Flap View Post

I have another Russian troll on Twitter for you guys. This one claims to have been the director of the US Holocaust Museum in Richmond! He seems to agree with AOC! These darned Russians just won't stop pushing the Leftist agendas!

Let's see...Hitler rounded up Jews and put them in concentration camps to murder them because he wanted to commit genocide...and Trump puts illegal aliens into "concentration camps" with the goal of returning them to their home country.

Yup, totally the same thing! It's weird, people were scaling walls to get OUT of Hitler's concentration camps, but people are scaling walls to get IN Trump's concentration camps. But it must be the same thing!

Shut up sellstuff1.

Also:
    Last edited by Methais; 06-19-2019 at 01:08 PM.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Let's see...Hitler rounded up Jews and put them in concentration camps to murder them because he wanted to commit genocide...and Trump puts illegal aliens into "concentration camps" with the goal of returning them to their home country.

Yup, totally the same thing! It's weird, people were scaling walls to get OUT of Hitler's concentration camps, but people are scaling walls to get IN Trump's concentration camps. But it must be the same thing!
    Yes, those crazy Leftists are definitely saying that our glorious leader is rounding up immigrants for execution. What a bunch of nutjobs! Also this is a very simple situation and comparison with no room for nuance!

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Shut up sellstuff1.
    ?

?
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

Yes, those crazy Leftists are definitely saying that our glorious leader is rounding up immigrants for execution. What a bunch of nutjobs! Also this is a very simple situation and comparison with no room for nuance!
    You really are sad and pathetic, sellstuff1.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    What?

9. Default

Whoever that guy is must've really hurt your feelings. I'm sorry!

Either him or macguyver, either way Kranar will ban him again soon enough.