Page 487 of 507 FirstFirst ... 387437477485486487488489497 ... LastLast
Results 4,861 to 4,870 of 5067

Thread: Things that made you Facepalm today (Political Version)

  1. #4861

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    You're going out of your way to prove what 2nd amendment advocates have always said about gun grabbers.

    Democrats just passed a bill and already want more restrictions before the ink has yet to dry.

    Democrats: "You should have to be 21 to purchase an "assault rifle""

    Republicans: "That's not going to solve anything"

    22 year old goes on shooting spree.

    Democrats:

    nOw wE NeEd To InCrEaSe iT tO 22!!!!!!! -Seran
    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible



  2. #4862

    Default

    “The Trump era is also going to be one of the weirder times,” Rogan said. “When people look back historically about the division in this country, he’s such a polarizing figure that so many people felt like they could abandon their own ethics and morals and principles just to attack him and anybody who supports him because he is an existential threat to democracy itself.”

    “Don’t you think it’s not a cause, but maybe like a symptom, like it’s gonna get, you said it got real weird. Maybe it’s gonna get weirder,” Fridman replied.
    Joe Rogan has just found out that Donald Trump is an existential threat to our democracy, about time. Most of us have know this since January 20, 2017 when he was sworn in.

    Hopefully the rest of your Conservashits will wake up to the truth.

  3. #4863
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Kekistan
    Posts
    8,781
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Joe Rogan has just found out that Donald Trump is an existential threat to our democracy, about time. Most of us have know this since January 20, 2017 when he was sworn in.

    Hopefully the rest of your Conservashits will wake up to the truth.
    Donald Trump: "The political class sold out the blue collar workers of this great country"

    Blue collar class: "Yup!"

    Neo-cons and Neo-liberals: "How dare this man tell the truth and disrupt our schemes!"

    Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Hopefully the rest of your Conservashits will wake up to the truth.
    I think the Democrats should focus more on things that don't matter to the people that used to be the Democrat base.
    Last edited by Neveragain; 07-05-2022 at 02:10 PM.


    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

    “The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

  4. #4864

    Default

    Your retort is that Donald Dump who ran on the promise of draining the swamp and making things better for the poor and middle? As soon as he got in office, he did the exact opposite with slashing taxes for them wealthiest and corporations, cutting middle class supporting tax benefits and programs. The dude is practically a nominee to be the Merriam Webster definition of political corruption.

    Exposing the foes of democracy, clearing out the rot in both Republican and Democratic parties should be the priority for /everyone/

  5. #4865

    Default

    Seran is so mad today. Someone must have misgendered him.
    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible



  6. #4866
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    33,377
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Wow Seran, I didn't realize I was part of the wealthiest or a corporation.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

  7. #4867
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Kekistan
    Posts
    8,781
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Your retort is that Donald Dump who ran on the promise of draining the swamp and making things better for the poor and middle? As soon as he got in office, he did the exact opposite with slashing taxes for them wealthiest and corporations, cutting middle class supporting tax benefits and programs. The dude is practically a nominee to be the Merriam Webster definition of political corruption.

    Exposing the foes of democracy, clearing out the rot in both Republican and Democratic parties should be the priority for /everyone/
    While the average American saw their take home pay go up, the Democrats were focusing on letting men in dresses use the same restroom as women.



    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

    “The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

  8. #4868

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    While the average American saw their take home pay go up, the Democrats were focusing on letting men in dresses use the same restroom as women.

    And now that people can't afford gas, Biden is literally blaming gas stations.

    And Seran is right there like

    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible



  9. #4869

    Default

    It's good to know the Republicans here are still capable of blaming the house for catching fire, rather than the person who set the fire. I was beginning to think you extremists were developing rationality. Guess not!

  10. #4870
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    33,377
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    It's good to know the Republicans here are still capable of blaming the house for catching fire, rather than the person who set the fire. I was beginning to think you extremists were developing rationality. Guess not!
    Sometimes it is the house. Age causes wear.

    Pretty shitty analogy, it isn't always arson.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 13406
    Last Post: 08-17-2022, 11:05 AM
  2. Replies: 5163
    Last Post: 08-15-2022, 04:01 AM
  3. Replies: 2079
    Last Post: 02-11-2022, 05:50 PM
  4. Things that made you frown today (Political version)
    By Warriorbird in forum Politics
    Replies: 170
    Last Post: 11-07-2020, 12:28 PM
  5. Thread For Things That Made You Facepalm Today
    By Methais in forum Social Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-07-2014, 01:45 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •